Impossible as it seems - cant find a place to buy all the clutch stuff I need?

Black03WPB

Established Member
Where is the best place for me to get a clutch, a new tob, a new tob sleeve??

I want all good stuff.. Im considering the Centerforce Dual Friction Double Pack, with a D&D TOB and D&D TOB Sleeve, so I wont have to keep replacing this stuff..

Right now my car is @ 450 rwhp, but it'll probably either see 500 rwhp or 550 rwhp within the next couple of months.. I just want my car to be totally fine and not have to worry about my clutch going bad so fast, like it did before. Right now my pedal is very stiff, adn I have trouble switching into gear. I know my clutch is spinning, and Im almost positive that my TOB is gone.

So, have at it.. where should I look for the best prices and to get all of this in one fatal swoop? Brands can change as long as quality stays the same and price is around the same.

11secCobra

Way2Fast4These LS1 guys
Established Member
i went with the spec 3i, and love it...never drove a cobra with a centerforce, so i cant comment on that. however, i can suggest the mcleod TOB sleeve, and if i were you, id buy another stock TOB.

Black03WPB

Established Member
So..

I know I can get a free flywheel from Ford.. so I'll get that, then I'll get the stock TOB via the TSB, then install a mcleod tob sleeve, and a spec 3i clutch ( best place to get one? best price? )

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Mark @ LFP has Centerforce DF clutches for $298, and I think $25 for the TOB. It will easily handle 500-500 rwhp and is WAY more street friendly than a Spec. Good luck.

Black03WPB

Established Member
badcobra said:
Mark @ LFP has Centerforce DF clutches for $298, and I think $25 for the TOB. It will easily handle 500-500 rwhp and is WAY more street friendly than a Spec. Good luck.

Thanks, this is the answer I was hoping to find.

I appreciate it!

-Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread