important poll, i must win!!

Which car sounds Better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I say the mach1 wins by leaps and bounds! :rockon:

The cobra is kind of 'blatty' and isn't a smooth sound. Very deep, but I don't like the tone. The mach1 is perfect! Maybe without cats it'd sound better at wot, but for regular driving the catted x would sound very nice!

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I voted for the Mach...Cobra still sounds good, but I'd choose and X pipe over an H any day of the week :rockon:

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Voted mach, personally i just dont care for stingers. :shrug: The machs sound much meaner IMO
Thanks that's exactly what I was going for loudish bub mean as hell :beer:
I say the mach1 wins by leaps and bounds! :rockon:

The cobra is kind of 'blatty' and isn't a smooth sound. Very deep, but I don't like the tone. The mach1 is perfect! Maybe without cats it'd sound better at wot, but for regular driving the catted x would sound very nice!

Lol thanks :beer: I definitely couldn't do the o/r cause i live in va and fairfax cops aren't the nicest cops. I also DD the Mach so don't need a big fine :D

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
I voted for the Mach...Cobra still sounds good, but I'd choose and X pipe over an H any day of the week :rockon:

I also like the way stingers sound but wanted to sound meaner and throatier lol and also drive mine daily so it probably would be too loud for a few LEO's taste (in northern va anyway)

Zoom

Established Member
I love the Mach 1 torch red, of course nothing sounds better than a N/A 4 valve motor....

Well I think a s/c 4v sounds best but that why the poll's up:thumbsup:

btw I notice cobrabob hasn't voted, I've been waiting for him. He and I see eye to eye on a lot of things lol

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Both sounded nice but I def like the cobra sound better. His car has too much of a raasp for me. Both are nice though.

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
Both cars sounded good but I voted for the cobra only cause I have the same exhaust combo but Honestly ... a drive by video of both cars at full throttle or both cars side by side reving at each other would make it easier to vote. Only problem is the SC whine from the cobra would probably blur out the pure exhaust sound from the car.

here you go....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaMQkalMkoI"]YouTube- mach 1 slp and spin techs[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2uUY6ewHb8"]YouTube- mach 1 mustang[/ame]

f2hatch

Established Member
I voted for the Mach1. Never been a fan of the borla sound.

St_Evo

Established Member
I like the way both cars sound at idle but the Mach on the dyno sounds... well...not so good.

Cobra wins.

Users who are viewing this thread