Import with Cobra wheels...

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Found this while browsing Reddit. S2K on black Cobra Rs.

Dark as the Night: Chazz Hobson

Dark_As_Night_Chazz_S2000_2-900x600.jpg

Dark_As_Night_Chazz_S2000_4-900x600.jpg

Dark_As_Night_Chazz_S2000_8-900x600.jpg

Dark_As_Night_Chazz_S2000_12-900x600.jpg

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
The sidewall looks absolutely retarded, and this is coming from a guy that owned a turbocharged RSX Type-S.

The overall look is good though, can't beat the classic 5-spoke design.

Massie02GT

Established Member
The sidewall looks absolutely retarded, and this is coming from a guy that owned a turbocharged RSX Type-S.

The overall look is good though, can't beat the classic 5-spoke design.

That's probably bc you didn't go for the "stanced" or drift look. It's not for everyone...but I'm starting to dig it on some cars. This one is one of them.

NateV8

Established Member
I sold my old chrome 04 wheels to my buddy and he ran them on his Supra for a while. 17x9 and 17x10.5. Looked pretty damn good!

Btw I think both of the other cars in this thread look sick, especially the S2K.

5point0guy

Established Member
That actually looks pretty good. There as a guy around my area who had a 240SX with the Silvia body conversion sitting on '03 Cobra wheels. It looked pretty nice.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I have been seeing this car around my area and I finally asked the owner if I can take some quick pics of it. I think it looks bad ass:rockon: and I wanted to share. I know some people are going to hate on it but for the open minded people, Enjoy:beer:

Sorry for the cell phone pics...

This was the first time I saw it and got a pic...

I think I saw that car at a Arco gas station in Sac by a ford dealer that was hosting a car show late last year. It looked ok :shrug:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Im feelin it

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using a android phone

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
I think it looks fantastic :shrug: a guy on here had/has stock chromies on his supra and it looks damn good as well

I sold my old chrome 04 wheels to my buddy and he ran them on his Supra for a while. 17x9 and 17x10.5. Looked pretty damn good!

Btw I think both of the other cars in this thread look sick, especially the S2K.

edit: crap beat me to it lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread