Import v. Domestic pics

FranticFocus05

Established Member
Well I took a ton of pictures last weekend at MIR I am still uploading them but here are two pro shots I baught and scanned into the computer, and the link to the other proofs. I will add the rest later when there all uploaded

Was the first car to go in the contest, didnt win... the guy who blew his motor did but still had fun. Bet you aint never seen a focus do that.... :pepper:

Link to other burnout pictures http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=06GE009Y12&b=0&t=-1&start=0&password=

CopyofPro1.jpg
[/IMG]
CopyofPro2.jpg
[/IMG]

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
MvKeeper said:
Was the first car to go in the contest, didnt win... the guy who blew his motor did but still had fun. Bet you aint never seen a focus do that.... :pepper:

I have, of course I also own a slocus. You post on focaljet?

:rockon:

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
MvKeeper said:
Well I took a ton of pictures last weekend at MIR I am still uploading them but here are two pro shots I baught and scanned into the computer, and the link to the other proofs. I will add the rest later when there all uploaded

Who won the contest? I was too drunk and cold to stay that long. I really hope it wasn't the whiplash guy after last years comment "I don't care who wins as long as it's not a mustang"

TURBOA2

my car goes vroom....pssh
Established Member
MvKeeper said:
Was the first car to go in the contest, didnt win... the guy who blew his motor did but still had fun.

His name is Bobby Rowe, and you did a pretty damn good job yourself.
But if you're gonna post pics from the World Cup finals, ya gotta do it right man.....

DSC01078.jpg

DSC01090-1.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01031-1.jpg

DSC01021-1.jpg

DSC01004-1.jpg

DSC00993-1.jpg

DSC00988-1.jpg

DSC_8184.jpg

FTMFW!!!