Import Tried Me Again

QuickStangs

Established Member
I got a chance to op-check my new trac-loc today. Minding my own bussiness as usual when there was this honda acura what ever IMPORT! on my ass so I slowed down on purpose just to piss him off. He pulled up beside me and revved his stinger. Should I do it ???? what the hell. The tree turned green I ate his A#$% up by at least a couple of buses I don't know who cares. I never saw him again I did not let up no fly bys today speedy! Well my traction loc worked good what better way to check it! :fm:

PocketFocus

Banned
QuickStangs said:
I got a chance to op-check my new trac-loc today. Minding my own bussiness as usual when there was this honda acura what ever IMPORT! on my ass so I slowed down on purpose just to piss him off. He pulled up beside me and revved his stinger. Should I do it ???? what the hell. The tree turned green I ate his A#$% up by at least a couple of buses I don't know who cares. I never saw him again I did not let up no fly bys today speedy! Well my traction loc worked good what better way to check it! :fm:
BS oh and by the way, WS>SVTPerformance

Users who are viewing this thread