Im thinking of putting my baby on the bottle... advice please!

fatal01SVT

Established Member
Im just entertaining the thought for now, if I do decide to go for it ill probably get a wet kit, but im not sure which one... any input would be awesome! I would be looking for a 125 shot.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Stock internals I am assuming? If so 125 is about as big as I'd go. Maybe even stick to 100. I had a zex kit and they are rated at the flywheel not rear wheel. I picked up about 125rwhp and 200ft/lbs of torque on a 150 shot. If you go with NOS or NX they are rated at rear wheel so you should get the advertised hp if not more. Talk to your tuner because he can help you out with what you need. Things like plugs, adjusting timing, IDC, fuel pump DC etc.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
what kind of tune will i need to run? ill probably have to pull timing... right?

Yes, you will need to pull timing.

There isn't a specific answer for what kind of tune you need, I just suggest you either have it put on a dyno or have it data logged. Some people pull a couple degrees or so of timing per 50hp and get away with it. Every car reacts differently to nitrous so again I suggest at least data logging it.

Not sure what stock timing is in these cars though, I'm guessing around 20? Maybe someone else will chime in.

Users who are viewing this thread