Im Thinkin About Spending $1000 At Lfp...

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I dont know.

I know where you can get all of this for $1000 (From RPMOUTLET) I wouldnt buy from them @ all but my point Im making is that really a good deal?

TB & Plenum (Accufab)
C&L Trueflow Inlet Pipe
NGK Spark Plugs
Blower Pulley
Predator or SCT Tuner
Gatorback belt
K&N FIPK
1 Idler pulley W/ Snub
Total= $1000

REDFIRE03SVT

Established Member
see i've got a ported TB+plenum and a steggy stage 4 on the way, i already have a RAI so the RPM outlet package doesnt necissarily fit my needs...

okay so im gathering its a reasonably good deal for what I need.. anyone know of the quality of their pullies etc...I know they make a damn good heat exchanger.. I've heard RPM is hell to deal with and i've read a couple places that the moto blue pullies arent top notch... anyone else heard this?

RCMPSVT

Established Member
mike302 said:
have you checked the $1,000 package at RPM outlet???, it's a good package my buddy just ordered one last night for his 04

STAY AWAY FROM RPM...............bunch of crooks in my book

GodStang

Established Member
Stay away from RPMOutlet. Moto Blue is crap and all their stuff is known to break with ease. LFP makes quality stuff and Mark is a very nice guy. Now is that kit your best option? I am not sure about that but it does seem to be a nice price. I think you would be better off with a dyno tune then a mail tune so that may not help. Also do you have the correct fuel setup and cooling setup to run the extra boost? I do not know it is just questions to ask yourself.

Last edited:

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
screw rpm man, go over to lethalperformance.com and just buy all the stuff on there, they are abunch of great guys with awsome customer service and quick shipping.

03punisher

SENDING STEEL DOWN RANGE
Established Member
STAY AWAY FROM RPM still wating on a part from them, been over a year good thing tha part was only 14.00 bucks. GO with LFP you wont be disappointed/ Lethal is great 2....

Users who are viewing this thread