i'm still looking for a coba around ga.

kngkahious

Established Member
i am still trying to find a cobra around ga.dosent really have to be as long as it's a nice car for a good price.i am very serious just got rid of the bikes so i hope to be riding in my new cobra very soon.i will take a vert allthough i am not that intrested in one for the right price.i'm lookin for one from low milage to high dosent really matter,stock to modded,or blown dosent really matter to me i have waited long enough to get one.and am basiclly desprite.

snake 29

I have an 03 cobra, White with 21,000 miles. Has 2.93 pulley, x-pipe, catback, cold air kit and shifter. Car was tuned by modular powerhouse to the tune of 470hp and 468 lbft. Cold air kit pulley and tune only on car for 500 miles. Asking $25,800.

saleen143

Established Member
I have a black 03 in NE Georgia. It's completely stock except for being lowered with H&R Lowering springs, torq thrust style rims with black centers
(17x9 fronts and 17x10.5 rears with deep lip), pirellis in the front and Nitto Drag radials 315's in the back. Tires and wheels are brand new. 100% tread left on them. I even have the stock rims and two more pirellies if you want this for a little more money.

Cobra1.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra5.jpg

kngkahious

Established Member
as much as i hate to say it i am looking for something on the cheaper side.tryin to keep the payment down thinking about going to college.thanks for all the replys though u all have some very nice cars wish i could buy them all.

i can only finance a 03 cobra for 36/mts so u can do the math.sucks for me!

Last edited:

kngkahious

Established Member
saleen143 said:
I have a black 03 in NE Georgia. It's completely stock except for being lowered with H&R Lowering springs, torq thrust style rims with black centers
(17x9 fronts and 17x10.5 rears with deep lip), pirellis in the front and Nitto Drag radials 315's in the back. Tires and wheels are brand new. 100% tread left on them. I even have the stock rims and two more pirellies if you want this for a little more money.

Cobra1.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra5.jpg
price and miles what part of ga

saleen143

Established Member
Let me know man, I'll put you in it next week. :thumbsup:
I've got my eye on a new truck that I would like to get next week, so if you were able to get it in the next few days or weeks as far as that goes, that would work out great.

Users who are viewing this thread