I'm Renting Orlando Speed World Drag Strip

eatonmufs

Established Member
I'm renting the Orlando Speed World Raceway(Drag track) for the day. The cost is $200.00 per car. Price includes as many runs as you would like from 9:00am to 5:00pm. I will be buying lunch for everybody! :banana:
The track is preped for anything you throw at it. Great way to practice your driving skills and have lots of fun. Let me know if your interested. I'm thinking Sunday, May 22nd. Please let me know if your interested. Contact info is below.

Joe
321-617-5401
[email protected]
AOL IM j0ey50

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
If I was home I'd be in, but I'm a few hundred miles out in the Pacific right now and still heading west... maybe next time :beer:

Good luck with the track. Our club, and I believe the local SVTOA, had a track day all set up and OSW backed out at the last minute. :fm:

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
good ole Orlando Spinworld deep in the heart of the nightmare before Christmas (bithlo). it isnt that bad there, i can cut a 1.8 60' with a crappy burnout. if i had the money and the day off i would be all over that.

eatonmufs

Established Member
Freedom said:
Last I heard OSW was nicknamed the ice rink, whats changed?

My buddy pulled a 1.60 on nittos a month ago. Also, when you rent the track, the prep the hell out of it. For the $ you pay, they make an effort to do it the right way.

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
That's cool that your renting it and all, but $200? I can get about 6 runs in on an average night paying $15. $200 for a day of racing just seems a little insane when I could buy and install a pulley and fill up with a tank of gas for that price.

Anyways, it's still a cool idea.

eatonmufs

Established Member
Craig Mack said:
That's cool that your renting it and all, but $200? I can get about 6 runs in on an average night paying $15. $200 for a day of racing just seems a little insane when I could buy and install a pulley and fill up with a tank of gas for that price.

Anyways, it's still a cool idea.

For a car thats been proven to run what it should and a driver that dosent need any practice other then a few runs on a Wednesday or Friday night then yes, you are correct. I just installed a Kenne Bell making 601 to the wheels. The car is insane and I have no idea how to drive it. Going to the track and waiting all night on line to learn how to get my car to run 10's just isnt cuttin it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread