I'm Parting Out One of My 93's

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Just thought I'd let you know. I have it listed in the parts. If anyone needs anything just let me know and I'll get you a price and pics. I hate to part it out but I can't get it sold and I'm pretty much giving it away at the price I'm asking.

buddha93

Established Member
I was kicking around the idea of buying this car from him. It's a very rough driver with a salvage title. To me it would be an ideal canidate for a track car.

Last edited:

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I dont think your really going to part it , just trying to light a fire under prospective buyers! I never got any pics emailed?

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
As soon as I get interested buyers in parts I'd be glad to part it. I'm not gonna start pulling little $10 parts off the car, its not worth my time. I drive the car everyday.

buddha93

Established Member
There's a Cobra that's in poorer condition than yours on there right now. I would think that you'll get your money back out of it and then some..........hopefully a little more.

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
There's a Cobra that's in poorer condition than yours on there right now. I would think that you'll get your money back out of it and then some..........hopefully a little more.

I tried buying that one too but missed out by a couple hours. I'll be happy if I get my money back out of it. Hell you can at least drive mine wherever you'd want to!

buddha93

Established Member
Hey, just a little FYI, whenever I do a search for 93 Cobra on Ebay, your car doens't come up at all. I've even tried several versions and it simple will not list your car, but shows 8 others time after time.:shrug:

Might wanna check it out...........

Users who are viewing this thread