I'm in MMFF this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naste95

Established Member
Less the body parts of a sn Cobra, the 94-95 pushrod cars are very similar. 96 and up alot more difference than the GT. So what your saying is that since this is a tech sn-95 Cobra site, if someone has a ? about a 94-95 car it's ok for me to answer, but not cool for me to post any ?'s of my own, since my car is JUST a GT? Am I getting this right? I guess your not a true car guy after all, thats sad:cryying:! So answer me this, what makes my knowledge about the sn-95 car less, since I don't have a Cobra? I've done a 351 base swap, and auto to TKO swap and everything else thats on this car myself!

Last edited:

Naste95

Established Member
I'd really like to know how you can get your car in MMFF!!?? :??:

So tell us about that. :thumbsup:

I was racing in NMRA true street at Columbus, sitting in the staging lanes Steve Bauer from MMFF came over and asked my a few ?'s. A few hours later he was taking pics and had us fill out some paper work.

justa03SVT

Weekend Warrior
Established Member
Toasty I can see what your saying about the SVT site, but almost 99% of mustang/cobra owners mod their cars. So if someone that has a 94-95 Cobra and want to help on swapping in a 351 base mill I could be very helpful. But in your eyes I should stay away. This is the first post on this site for me, and it will be my LAST!:fm: Thank everyone for their comments. And Midnight Cobra pm me and I'll answer any ?'s you have.

Don't let some of these pricks on here run you off. I think being rude to people on here hiding behind a keyboard is the only way they have of feeling superior so just ignore them. There are a few knowledgeable people on here is the only reason I keep hanging around.

Congrats on your car, it looks great.:rockon:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
So what did the Original Post have to do with SVT Enthusiasts ??

The owner is an enthusiast

A little jealous sure, who wouldnt be. I'm more interested in why a GT mustang being in MM&FF is relevant to this ****SN-95*** Forum. ;)
Are you drunk and high, the car is an sn95. Get off your high horse, there really isnt that big of a difference between a gt and a cobra, epecially in this case a pushrod sn95

tt54l32v

Established Member
it has a cobra front bumper :shrug: he can benefit from this forum and we can benefit from him being on this forum, hell he already told one guy how to get a car in a magazine. i think its good to have a few gt guys running around in here that way they can answer some questions that we have of possible differences between the two and plenty of other things.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Everyone cool it.

Let me straighten this up.

As much as I hate to admit this,:poke: Toasty is right.

I/we let a lot go on here that shouldn't because of our tight knit group but in reality he is right. This really is the tech section for SN95 Cobras.

However I would have probably let this one go as it doesn't happen often but we do not want a trend starting.

The OP should have originally put this in the mustang section or pics and vids with pics.
It is a SN95 but remember that isn't what this section is for.

Read rule number 1 and 5 as they apply here.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sn95-cobras-24/476491-section-rules-will-enforced.html

Now no need for the OP to appoligize or anything as he is welcome here and could bring pushrod knowledge here. But before ya'll go off on Toasty think for a second.
If this happened every day then everone would complain that the tech section has gone away.

This will stay here for now but keep this thread civil.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Less the body parts of a sn Cobra, the 94-95 pushrod cars are very similar. 96 and up alot more difference than the GT. So what your saying is that since this is a tech sn-95 Cobra site, if someone has a ? about a 94-95 car it's ok for me to answer, but not cool for me to post any ?'s of my own, since my car is JUST a GT? Am I getting this right? I guess your not a true car guy after all, thats sad:cryying:! So answer me this, what makes my knowledge about the sn-95 car less, since I don't have a Cobra? I've done a 351 base swap, and auto to TKO swap and everything else thats on this car myself!

It is fine for you to answer, it is fine for you to question. We welcome you knowledge but the truth is that yes it is the SN95 Cobra tech section.

I allow some other things and small talk in here because we are a close group. The problem is that the section is getting many many new members and if it continues then this kind of thing can get out of hand.

So technically Toasty is correct however it is my decision.

Maybe he came of a little harsh (As usual and he knows it) but so did everyone else who fired back at him so he defended himself.

I'll say again. Nice car and welcome.

Toasty

Established Member
The owner is an enthusiast

Are you drunk and high, the car is an sn95. Get off your high horse, there really isnt that big of a difference between a gt and a cobra, epecially in this case a pushrod sn95

I meant to say in my original post that this is a SN-95 Cobra Forum. I've corrected it.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I meant to say in my original post that this is a SN-95 Cobra Forum. I've corrected it.

See the other thing is, He's a noob on this site, you really expect him to be perfect?

Were all allowed to make some mistakes in life, dont get on his case just because he posted ONE thread in the wrong section. And if the moderators had a issue with it, it'd been moved to pics N vids by now.

Can we just drop this bruhaha and get back to the fact that the OP has a kick ass car?:rockon:

JohnsMyName

Established Member
Toasty I agree with you but the guy is new and we should make him feel welcome. I've been on here for a while now, and know you didn't mean any harm, but you did come of pretty harshly.

To the OP kick ass car man, welcome to the site. It is a good place with alot of very helpfull people.

I think Stampede said it all with his post, so as Offroadkarter said in the above post, lets drop this bruhaha.

95riosnake

Established Member
wow, what a horrible welcome for a new member... this thread is a mess.

Car sounds pretty nice though, I saw that there were a few pages in this thread so I visited again figuring pictures were posted...not the case, just a bunch of arguing, but oh well, life goes on.

Hope you stick around OP, I'm looking into a 408 build for this winter so it will be nice to have someone around with knowledge of the swap :beer:

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Oh well, I'm over the fact that its not an SVT. Very nice car! It's evident that it means alot to you and you've put some money into it.

Do you have any track times?

Oh YEAH.... WELCOME!!!!!:beer::dancenana:

elcobrita

Established Member
so he doesnt have a sn95-cobra engine?? he has a cobra R engine!!!!! 351!!:banana:

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
not a big fan of the hood, but that's a sweet car and congrats on the mag article !!!

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Very nice car, man. I'm glad you contributed here. My MM&FF subscription ran out a few months ago and I would not have seen it otherwise.

Hope you stick around. We have a good number of 94-95 pushrod guys here and I'm sure you can add a lot of value to their discussions.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Nate95, great looking car, congratulations on getting it in the magazine.

Jim Snover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread