I'm heading back to Iraq for a year!!!

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Well, it's getting close now for my departure back to the MIDEAST and into Iraq again. I decided to go back and help in the effort to keep our people safe over there (I'm a CI/CT Intelligence Analyst) so I'll be away from around 9 Jan 05 for a year. It wasn't that hard of a choice since I still have many friends working over there and as a GOV Contractor, it's the right thing to do. I'll keep in touch as best as I can and I look forward to running with the 'Big Dawgz" at a Rose Bowl Run when I get back. Keep the site up and working and I'll post every now and then to say hello!!!

Fresh :beer:

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Stay safe, my brother and myself will be over there this summer to cause hate and discontent to some terrorist a$$holes.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Wish you all a safe and sane journey

We back you a 100% :rockon:

Chameleon

Established Member
Fresh, take care and keep watching the boards. Hopefully you will be back for the next RB cruise!!!

Kid, you are going also??? Jeez we never got together and went cruising! How long are you going to be gone?

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
Good luck man,

My unit is taking '05 off (finally let the east coast have some fun)... Wish you well, and be safe.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Blk_C5_FRC said:
Good luck man,

My unit is taking '05 off (finally let the east coast have some fun)... Wish you well, and be safe.

That base looks real familiar. Are you the S-2 Officer and where. Nice car by the way. :beer:

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All,

Thanks for the good thoughts and well wishes!!! I'll be sure to keep my head down and stay as safe as possible!!!

Fresh :pepper: :banana:

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Chameleon said:
Fresh, take care and keep watching the boards. Hopefully you will be back for the next RB cruise!!!

Kid, you are going also??? Jeez we never got together and went cruising! How long are you going to be gone?

I'm one of the lucky one's I should (operative word being "should") only be over there until mid or late March. I'm helping with the transfer from west coast to east coast.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Well Kid...take care while you're over in country for as long as you're there!!! If you ever get to the prison, look me up. I'll be over there for a year and then I'll prob do the Kosovo thing for another year or so. I might as well make as much bank as I can so when I'm finished putting my life on the line, I'll have enough to pay for a house and the 06-07 Cobra!!! The Cobra depends on what it'll look like when it comes out...lol If it looks bad...I'll just move to the dark side and buy a Vet...lolzzz

Users who are viewing this thread