Im having the best week ever.

NA97GT

Established Member
Well more like the best weekend ever. And here is why;

I just completed my winter session math class at ASU yesterday and earned a B. :banana:
I also paid off my last two credit cards yesterday, Im now completely debt free for the first time ever.
Today at work I got all the dents removed from my mustang ( around 10 dings) for a total of $100. I also detailed it on wednesday so it almost looks like a brand new car (to me atleast).
I've been super stressed out lately:mj: and have been acting like a dik to alot of people, over the past week I've tried to have a better attitude and act more positive. So far things have been working out pretty well, and I firmly believe its related to the changes I've made on my attitude and outlook on life. :beer:

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
Way to go man! I feel ya - I act like a dick way to frequently just because I'm stressed. It helps to just be mature, recognize it, and change it.

JasonSnake

Established Member
nice, man.

I've been kind of isolated lately because of my crappy situation.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
payin off credit cards FTW!! It's an awesome feeling to be in the positive for a change!

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Congrats man, a positive attitude can go a long way. I only wish I could say I was completely debt free!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Can't beat feeling cool as a cucumber :thumbsup: I have a great day/week everynow and then. It's such good stuff.

NA97GT

Established Member
nice, man.

I've been kind of isolated lately because of my crappy situation.
I know how you feel, I've been stuck in a rut for a while and its easy to just say F everything. Once I started to realize that the only thing I could change was my attitud (and not my financial situitation or job issues), I decided to give it a shot. Things tend to fall into place when your not dwelling on the negative, you start to see changes very quickly.

Last edited:

Juruense

Banned
You were born debt free...
In Singapore and Japan they have multigenerational mortgages. How bad would that suck? In debt from the day you are born and when you are old enough to understand; " congrats on inheriting my debt son! hope you like the house cause your son will own it outright some day!"

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
true , but I wasnt born with 3 platinum cards either. :beer:

Living isn't easy is it? Anybody that tries to tell you different is lying.

Good for you getting out of debt.

I am not against going into debt for autos and real estate. Everything else must be purchased within my immediate means. My wife, on the other hand, doesn't have the same belief.

Users who are viewing this thread