I'm Having Separation Anxiety Again

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Well, tomorrow, it goes back into the shop again for the diff leak. I miss my car already.

I looked at the pictures others have posted, but didn't see the groove that supposedly goes around the circumference of the diff. If it does exist, why fill it with silicone.

Anybody know what the spec on the groove is? How big?

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Well, tomorrow, it goes back into the shop again for the diff leak. I miss my car already.

I looked at the pictures others have posted, but didn't see the groove that supposedly goes around the circumference of the diff. If it does exist, why fill it with silicone.

Anybody know what the spec on the groove is? How big?
If the composite cover is like the older ones the groove is in the cover and not the pumpkin.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Seen the Groove & its not that deap. When Larry did mine, he was scrapping the dried up crap that FORD uses.

Ur going to leave it overnight? Should only take a few hours.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
After they told me last night it would be two days, I decided to let the Mod Devil guide me. I stopped off at Krispy Kreme on the way to the Dealer this morning. Phone call at 3:00 P.M. "It's done"

I believe I just might be a sneaky bastard

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
After they told me last night it would be two days, I decided to let the Mod Devil guide me. I stopped off at Krispy Kreme on the way to the Dealer this morning. Phone call at 3:00 P.M. "It's done"

I believe I just might be a sneaky bastard

:eek: :lol1: :lol:

Sneaky id say ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread