i'm grumpy

kevin

our dear friend (NOT) bruton smith is buying and closing ppir here just so he can move the busch races to one of his other tracks and turn ppir into a housing sub-division.

we are outta tracks folks

bruton is such a :loser: :loser: :loser:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Kevin:

I feel your pain. Unfortunately, that's what you get when you mix big bucks with greed! :( It sucks for the little guy when the big guys just keep gobbling them up.

The ONLY thing I like about BS (how appropriate, huh?) is the fact that he is getting 'close' to being big enough to maybe give NASCAR a run for it's money? Wouldn't that be an interesting battle?!?!

Sorry to hear about that Kev!

kevin

95R#177 said:
Kev,
What about the replacement for SCR...to be built next year near Front Range Airport?

they've been talking about that for 2 years and haven't made much prgress as far as i can tell.

i'd like to get 50 guys with $100k each and build a contry club type out here. some good land for it.

Cobra-R

Established Member
kevin said:
i'd like to get 50 guys with $100k each and build a contry club type out here. some good land for it.

Well, lets get the members of this forum to ante up and get it started. We could build houses on the straight aways like they do on the fairways on golf courses?????? :poke: :poke: :poke: All we gotta do is agree on a location. :rockon:

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread