I'm gonna R.A.N.T.

WHITESTRIPES

Established Member
Oh man I should screen shot the conversations selling my steeda tri ax shifter to a guy, dumb as a bad of rocks and had the WORST negotiating skills out of anyone I've ever met.

olympic

Established Member
Exhibit A! I posted this on my local Facebook garage sale page yesterday.

Untitled.jpg

Necrotizing

Established Member
While we are discussing frustration and stupidity- here is a screenshot of a conversation I uploaded to Facebook a few years back.
20170512_070246.png

20170512_070825.png

Admittedly, I was being a prick because I thought the person contacting me was one of those kids who are 15 years old and trying to "hoon". It amazes me how many people in the 240sx scene are pricks. People think this place is full of elitist? Pft. Go look at Zilvia.

It turns out the guy was legitimate and knew nothing about cars. People like this don't bother me. I ended up apologizing and correcting him as soon as I found out he wasn't trying to be a troll. Helped him find the car he was looking for as well.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
When I sold my S4 I had a guy call me a liar and that I wasn't making the power I claimed, and was lying about mods because my ad said different. When he sent me proof, it was the other nogaro blue S4 120 miles away. Called him out and he just stopped replying. He text me from another number the next day asking about info but noticed he spelled the same things wrong, so when he asked what I would take for it, I told him $2k more than it was listed because I knew he was the douche from the previous night. He just replied with "oh", never heard from him again, lol.

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
My favorite one:

Selling car...... "Whats your cash price"

Last I checked the $ is a standard for US currency!

Another is internet money offers. Selling car for 20k. Email/message "Will you take $10k?" Dude you didnt even come see it yet!

Now we all know cash on a cowl will make people do irrational things but doing it over the internet? Come on now!

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
My favorite one:

Selling car...... "Whats your cash price"

Last I checked the $ is a standard for US currency!

Another is internet money offers. Selling car for 20k. Email/message "Will you take $10k?" Dude you didnt even come see it yet!

Now we all know cash on a cowl will make people do irrational things but doing it over the internet? Come on now!

I always love when they use cash as an incitement. I was planning on accepting string and buttons, but I guess I could do cash.

Users who are viewing this thread