I'm gonna miss you guys

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Ok today is my last day online for a while. I'm gonna miss my SVTp and all the peeps here. It appears it will be almost two weeks before I get internet service down there. :bash: But any of you who have my cell number or my address, feel free to contact me and keep me up to date on the drama! LOL

I'll be on tonight, but after that, :shrug: only RoadRunner Cable knows when I'll be back. Please don't forget about me. I'll be back with better pics soon!! LOL

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by Fahtrim
Dial up?

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's like tellin a crack addict to get his/her fix on just cigarettes......Not gonna happen:cryying: :bash: :nono:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Good luck with your move, hope it goes well. Thanks for responding to my posts and giving me an excuse to write more. After this I'm only 17 shy of a shiny new avatar. No doubt everyone here will miss you as well, hurry on back now. :burnout:
BTW are you moving to North Carolina or away from it?

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
wow, 2 weeks... I thought you were gonna say you'd be gone for a year.. lol

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Good luck with the move, Jennifer. Let us know when you go offline so we can talk about you. LOL. jk. Keep your fingers crossed that the cable co. comes through on time. Between work and play, I'm lost without the internet. :burnout:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Hope everything goes smoothly for you?

We'll hold the fort down here until you get back online!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

nj7703

Established Member
Good luck :) At least you'll have high speed internet at your new place :) Like i told ya, I know you're do great up there :) best of luck to ya:-D

TrophyCar

Established Member
Aww thanks guys. It's bad enough I'm leaving SVTp for two weeks . . . but you guys are being nice. Made me cry.

Now let's see if I can answer all the questions . . . LOL I will be moving Friday morning to my new apt just south of Greensboro, NC, to Archdale . . . to start a new job on Monday. It is the same business I've been in but with a better company. I will be giving up dial-up service for RoadRunner High-Speed Cable.

Power has already been hooked up, I have my new address and I'm gonna keep my cell phone. I'm just gonna miss you guys!

ssssnake

Established Member
You'll probably be too busy to miss us... with a new job, moving and everything. But hey, we'll be here when you get fixed up. We'll be lookin for ya! :)

TrophyCar

Established Member
Just popping in to say hi. I'm at work, and I won't have internet till Saturday. Jeez, I miss this place.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
Just popping in to say hi. I'm at work, and I won't have internet till Saturday. Jeez, I miss this place.

WOO HOOO!!!! There you are :) hope you are doing GREAT!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread