Im going to kill someone.

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
So last night I'm leaving work, the usual, some friends call me up and decide to hit up fridays for some drinks.. cool. I cruise over and see my friend christine and her bf who drives a 01 GT so we start yackin about mustangs at fridays, so she asks me where i got the dent on my driver side, so i tell her a shopping cart hit my car while back ( left a quarter size dent in the fender ) so the rest of the night goes on.
THEN this morning I was putting some chairs away in the garage and look at my driver side door.... HUGE ****ing dent on the side of it, i mean HUGE like someone took a battering ram to it. I have no idea what the hell hit my door, I'm so pissed right now I want to kill someone. :mj:

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
That pi$$es me off too. I park my car at the end of the parking lot with no one even close to me, and I come back with a dent. WTF!!! :fm: :cuss:

CobraKai

Established Member
way back in the day, i bought an almost new 1986 5.0 gt, black, in perfect condition. One day I come out of a restaraunt and a piece of shit toyota is parked really close to my passenger side. I look and sure enough, there is a dent, with his ugly blue paint in it to boot. so i opened my passenger door sat down facing outward, and spent the next couple of minutes kicking the shit out of his door. I'm sure it didnt keep him from doing it again, but it made me feel better. One of those rare occasions that you get to pay back the person who ef's with you.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
that sucks man. you know anyone that can do paintless dent removal? I hear that you take out just about any dent without damaging the paint.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
CobraKai said:
way back in the day, i bought an almost new 1986 5.0 gt, black, in perfect condition. One day I come out of a restaraunt and a piece of shit toyota is parked really close to my passenger side. I look and sure enough, there is a dent, with his ugly blue paint in it to boot. so i opened my passenger door sat down facing outward, and spent the next couple of minutes kicking the shit out of his door. I'm sure it didnt keep him from doing it again, but it made me feel better. One of those rare occasions that you get to pay back the person who ef's with you.
You have self control, I always park out clear the hell away from everyone, and this kid I knew did the same thing, on porpuse!!! He was bragging about how he was going to do it when he got the chance. I was 100 yards away from every other car and he parked beside me and did the same thing. He had to go get all new glass in his POS chevy pickup the next day. :nonono: Some people are just so dispicable.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I'm not worried about dents as long as the paint isn't cracked. I've got a really good Paintless Dent Repair guy who does it in his free time. He's been doing PDR for about 15 years and is really reasonable with the prices. About a year after I had my car it got hit with hail all over the trunk lid. The car was under a carport, but since I backed it the rear of the car had about a dozen dents. He took them all out for about $100.

Check into getting the PDR done man....that's your best bet since they don't even touch the paint.

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
The thing is its more then a dent, its looks like a ****ing buffalo ran into the side of it.. its got two dents like a foot 1/2 apart from each other, I still have no idea what the hell hit it, the only thing in the parking lot besides cars were a few shopping carts but i measured it to the dents, the width is the same but the cart is too high. if it was a cart it would of shattered my mirror into a million pieces.

****in life is gay sometimes..

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Jwilliams said:
The thing is its more then a dent, its looks like a ****ing buffalo ran into the side of it

ok...you've forced me to dig out the pics ;-)

I got hit on the front 1/4 panel. The size of the dent was about the size of a CD and the guy only charged me $70 for the dent. The insurance of the guy who hit me paid about $740 for the damage(including the curbed '97 rim) which I used to buy the rims and tires. :beer:

quarterpanel7.jpg

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
That sucks, man. I hate it when people do stupid stuff and ruin other people's possesions.

Kind of like this kid in his mid 20's at the Tire shop Saturday when I was getting new tires for the rear. He comes out of the bay bringing the car around, comes around the corner heading towards the front of the store, floors it in first and does a 270 in my car. I was pissed off more than anything right then and there. :fm: He had the driver side window down and I had a mean/mad look on my face staring at him when he went by. I was pissed and starting spewing crap aloud inside the store about the idiot. I threw the door open of the store, walked to my car and just about jerked the idiot out of my car. He claimed he "didn't know it had that much power". :kaboom: Like you couldn't hear the whine of the S.C. nor see the gauges. No crap it has power.

People piss me off when they cannot respect other's property and treat it well and not tamper with it.

But back to the topic (sorry for rambling), if it's not too bad, I would do like others here have said. Try the PDR. I've heard great things from people who have had dents and used it.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Holy crap... I feel for you man, you've got every right to be sick right now.

I wouldn't be suprised if you're looking at a new door. I'd doubt they'd ever get the line in the door back to looking correct. That's awful... :(

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Holy crap. It does look like someone took a battering ram to it.

Hope you can get it all fixed out, but your right, I don't see PDR helping that. That's really bad.

Good luck getting her fixed.

Svets96

Established Member
Wow, dude i'm sorry to hear about all the trouble you have to go through. You have a beautiful mystic, why does this happen to such nice cars? You know how it goes, people that can't afford these beautiful machines get jealous and F*** them up. That really pisses me off!!!!! :cus: :fm:

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
So I've pretty much narrowed it down to being a shopping cart, the width of the dent is pefect, im thinkin it was a walmart cart since i parked in their lot since fridays was full. I wonder if they cover this kinda crap, there has to be alot of shit like this happening, especially with 40mph wind.

CobraKai

Established Member
I had a safeway cart smash out my corner lens on my honda civic. Safeway refused to pay for it and said I was parking at my own risk. Hope you have better luck.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
holy sh!t!!!! i thought you were exagerating! d@mn im sorry man, were there carts nearby or anything? cause a shopping cart would have to be going f-ing fast to do that damage, good luck getting her fixed hope it turns out well for you!
JD

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
That's a horrible dent, sorry to see such a thing :xpl:

Almost looks deliberate, like someone chucked a brick at the door :(. Know any jerks that would do such crappy act like that?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread