I'm finally home

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
After a long haul spent 5 days in the hospital, one as a hospitality guest. Our little guy will hopefully be coming home today. He had a rough start, had some breathing problems, so he was in the intensive care unit. Now it's jaundice so he's under the bellyrubin phototherapy light. But hopefully today we'll be bringing him home.

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=7K7Y1I2D7L

Check out his webpage and feel free to comment NICELY now, my family will be viewing this :)

ssssnake

Established Member
Heidi, he's precious! (takes after his mother, doesn't he?) Don't worry, he'll be okay. Brandon was in the ICU the first three days of his life. Biggest kid in the nursery. People would walk by and say, "What's wrong with that kid? He's huge!" No, really, Jackson is in my prayers and hopefully, he'll be home soon with his family. I'm glad you're doing okay - now, give me 100 situps!

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Congratulations!!!! He'll be home before you know it.
We have one on the way, he should be here in January. I'm expecting record snows in the middle of December!!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Congratulations Heidi! Good lookin' little guy you have there!! I'm sure they'll get his bilirubin squared away!

Hope you guys get him home soon where he belongs!!

:thumbsup: :coolman:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
congrats, kids are great :rockon: glad all is well, all of our boys had the "yellow look" as well. throw them in the sun and all is good. now they get to go through the "cut stage"

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
haha, hahaha.

Dude, it wasn't funny the first time...
No offense.
I mean, it might be funnier if the kid hadn't been in intensive care, and didn't need to be under a phototherapy light...

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Vancouver83LTD said:
haha, hahaha.

Dude, it wasn't funny the first time...
No offense.
I mean, it might be funnier if the kid hadn't been in intensive care, and didn't need to be under a phototherapy light...
I don't remember asking you what you thought?
And you don't know the background behind my relationship with the two knuckleheads in this thread. K. Thanx :)

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
I don't remember asking you what you thought?
And you don't know the background behind my relationship with the two knuckleheads in this thread. K. Thanx :)

You're right, I don't.
But either way, your joke sucked. :p ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread