I'm done......

203Cree

Established Member
Well, I hinted at it in another thread or two..... tonight it's official. Actually, it's been official for a few days, but it's really official tonight.........

The part out started last night. POP TOP is getting the interior and suspension pieces, Lakewoods and D/S Loop.... Ruthless03 is getting some motor parts. There isn't much else left.

Truck will be listed here and some other places for CHEAP, and I'll give it a week before it goes to a wholesaler.......I've been kicking this around since last fall, this week was the breaking point. I'm looking forward to the change in rides......... probably get into a Gen 1 sometime down the line, but I'm done with Gen 2's for the time being.......

You can see my new ride HERE.

So yeah, I guess that's that. I'll still be around, just like the last time I made a thread like this. Only difference this time being I actually sacked up and am pulling the trigger on it, lol.

Stinger2007

Established Member
Seriously, I'm not sure what to say, congrats or, sorry?

I hope you do decide to participate on this board. I used to ride, I like the bike. I like ur truck more.

kinda wondering what your going to sell truck for? Good luck with everything, with gas the way it is, you maybe doing the right thing.

Again, good luck.

203Cree

Established Member
Seriously, I'm not sure what to say, congrats or, sorry?

I hope you do decide to participate on this board. I used to ride, I like the bike. I like ur truck more.

kinda wondering what your going to sell truck for? Good luck with everything, with gas the way it is, you maybe doing the right thing.

Again, good luck.

Cheap. I think I owe just over 7 on it, and I'm leaving very little on it. Basically the pullies and the shift kit since I can't exactly take those out without a lot of work that I don't want to do, lol. I was thinking in the sub 10k range. I know what the wholesaler is going to say, and I'm not happy with it, and I'd like to see someone get it that wants it. Still a great truck, but the mileage kills me....... nobody wants to touch a 100k plus mile truck. :(

Actually, I was thinking that if someone gave me payoff plus what it's going to cost me to tag the new ride, it's theirs. So sub 9k range, lol.

Last edited:

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Sorry to hear but you'll be back... they always come back :-D. Enjoy the new ride... I've been on bikes my whole life but I'm not ready for a Harley at this point in my life but I recently saw your exact motorcycle though liked it immediately. It reminds me of an ol' school motorcycle used by the military during WWII. Great choice!!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I saw that bike at my local dealership not too long ago and it's very nice :thumbsup:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Ah, he knows what he's doing but yeah, he is a wussy

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Sorry to see it go Rob and I hope you do remain a fixture here, you know once anyone is an owner they remain honorary members. :thumbsup:

Best of luck to you with the new ride. :beer:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Quiter!!!

I hate to see you go Rob but you were talking about selling it pretty hard last year at L Fest so I completely understand.

Please stick around though. This place wouldn't be the same without your sense of humor.

xonecrazyx

Established Member
soory to hear that . if i had to id park mine . i just couldnt let her go. she could sit in nice warm garage and come for play every now and then

203Cree

Established Member
soory to hear that . if i had to id park mine . i just couldnt let her go. she could sit in nice warm garage and come for play every now and then

You have more self control than I, lol. I could let it sit and do nothing with it with no problem, but why? I don't see the point in keeping mine if it's just going to sit. I'll just make someone one HELL of a deal on it and get somebody in it that will enjoy it as much as I have.

Users who are viewing this thread