I'm Bored...

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Hmmm.... yeah maybe :rollseyes How about are you gonna come out on Friday with Liz?

Stang2WRX

Established Member
umm... Found out i have monday and tuesday off also, no RA duty, but My brother is graduating friday evening... I think I'm going back to NY friday...

Liz wants to go so hopefully we can do it another weekend?!

SVTChic

Established Member
Yeah we deff have to. Whenever you have a Friday or Saturday night off let me know. :)

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
how about this. a good friend of mine has been caught going over 100 , 5 times on the highway, and 145mph on the bernlin tpke and hasn't been arrested once. hes been to driver retraining more than 13 times and has lost his lisence for a total of 2 months, which was a few years ago. beats me to how the hell he gets out of it but i've read the police log where someone will get caught doing around 100 on I95 and be arrested first time. His insurance is 16k a year btw

SVTChic

Established Member
Originally posted by TomBoJangles
how about this. a good friend of mine has been caught going over 100 , 5 times on the highway, and 145mph on the bernlin tpke and hasn't been arrested once. hes been to driver retraining more than 13 times and has lost his lisence for a total of 2 months, which was a few years ago. beats me to how the hell he gets out of it but i've read the police log where someone will get caught doing around 100 on I95 and be arrested first time. His insurance is 16k a year btw

Wow! What an idiot.... no offence. But what was he thinking? Don't you think once you got caught the first 2 or 3 times you would be a little more careful. And if my insurance ever went that high I would just stop driving lol. What kinda car does he drive? Please don't tell me a POS....

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
a 89 GT, 88 Notch- that ran low 12s on motor...until last month. he pissed someone off at a Dunkin somewhere and they stole his car and burn it to the ground. didnt even take parts off of it. now he picked up a 97 FWD non-turbo talon last week.

he has court next week so im guessing hes going to be rockin his nikes for at least a few years. In between 2 court dates he got 2 more speeding tickets. but no accidents! haha. hes screwed

SVTChic

Established Member
Somebody lit his car on fire????? I would be going to court for something different if that happened to me. Not some stupid speeding tickets.... haha! That really sucks.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
If he knew who did it :shrug:

hmmm...what else......

Fact: Dolphins and Whales get sleep by turning half of their brain off at a time, therefore they are never fully unconscious but they do sleep! howstuffworks.com. more random facts. they did a poor job explaining horsepower...

SVTChic

Established Member
Hmmm I wish I could be half awake at all times. I would get a lot more done in a day.... not like I have that much to do but still :) Did you know that flamingos are pink because they eat shrimp? haha!

SVTChic

Established Member
I'm going crazy right now.... I'm so bored!!! What happened to all the interesting things we were all talking about last week? :shrug:

Oh I have something interesting.... some random guy came into my work today and gave me candy..... random.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTChic
I'm going crazy right now.... I'm so bored!!! What happened to all the interesting things we were all talking about last week? :shrug:

Oh I have something interesting.... some random guy came into my work today and gave me candy..... random.

Aren't you supposed to stay away from strangers who offer you candy?

Users who are viewing this thread