I'm back

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Well, I just graduated from AF bmt. I head to sheppard for a month and then I'll be at Eglin for 8 months. Went through some svtp pains but made it through just fine.

OU812

Established Member
Well, I just graduated from AF bmt. I head to sheppard for a month and then I'll be at Eglin for 8 months. Went through some svtp pains but made it through just fine.

You made it through summer camp, huh?!? Just joking, I've heard from the new guys that a lot has changed since I went through back in 2000. What job did you end up getting?

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Haha, from what I here it's a little more physical. You never know though, everyone wants to think it was toughest when they were in. Lol

I'm doing EOD. Looking forward to the challenge.

OU812

Established Member
Haha, from what I here it's a little more physical. You never know though, everyone wants to think it was toughest when they were in. Lol

I'm doing EOD. Looking forward to the challenge.

I'm getting ready to attempt to crosstrain again, EOD was one of the jobs I was considering. I'm thinking I'm just going to stick with the UAV Sensor operator thing though, those guys are making a nice living on the outside!

03cobraracer

Established Member
Congrats, welcome back bro! i just got home on thursday night from basic/ait myself. home for 2 weeks on leave then heading to germany for my first duty station. goodluck with training EOD is badass. im an MP

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Congrats! I graduated on the 13th Of last month and now I'm up at the DLI in Monterey. What squadron were you in at BMT?

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Congrats! I graduated on the 13th Of last month and now I'm up at the DLI in Monterey. What squadron were you in at BMT?

Thanks man. I was in the 331st. We had a couple tards but for the most part my flight was a group of good guys.

Users who are viewing this thread