I'm back

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
Well was not the smoothest trip across the country, but made it in one piece. Feels good to be home, and i have already had more races in the last week then i did in the last year out west lol.

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
Now he can come down and visit people in the good ole QC's only if he dares

Can't say i have ever been down there, maybe i should dare it sometime. I know will probably be in Minneapolis in July sometime and probably Chicago in August. But if the Qc's a good time and worth the trip let me know, maybe we can come down there and have some fun :)

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by TK94Bird
Can't say i have ever been down there, maybe i should dare it sometime. I know will probably be in Minneapolis in July sometime and probably Chicago in August. But if the Qc's a good time and worth the trip let me know, maybe we can come down there and have some fun :)
Whos "We" got a squirrel in your pocket? If your bring hot chicks make sure you bring enough for everyone :D

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
Sorry man, i doubt i could get any hot chicks to go there lol. The we i am referring to are a couple of my F-body friends, we normally raid a couple of the bigger cities throughout the summer. The list includes myself (sprayed, bolton LT1), a 95 Z-28 (boltons, 6psi powerdyne) 01 Firehawk (every bolton imaginable) 01 SS camaro (boltons and spray) also this year probably a mustang or 2 will come with us. Couple friends just finished there projects, one is a 96 gt, just added gt40 heads, e303 cam, intake, and a cartech t64e turbo, also a 95 gt with a little 408 in it. We are not the fastest cars on the street by any means, but it fun to go else where for a couple days, hang out, and we do whoop a little ass usually :) If that sounds like fun, or there is a cool scene let me know and we can try and come down there.

Users who are viewing this thread