I'm back,,,

ByeOfficer

Fast cop in FL
Established Member
Won't go into details, but internet is back up and running at the x42 (house) and I just wanted to catch up.
Recently been transfered to Bailiff/Court Security. 10yrs in the car and this is what I thought I wanted. Well, I hate to say it but it sucks ass!!!!! Talk about boring. That and in the 7wks I've been there I've managed to piss off the sgt as well. Reason, no dipping/tobacco use in the court house. I tried to be sneaky about it ( I put it in the top lip. no spitting, can't even see it), but my FTO (a turn key nonetheless. sorry you jail people, but at PCSO there IS a difference) turned me into the sgt, not once, but twice. Well, he said he doesn't like me and he is gonna do what he can to get me outta there. I told him "No sweat, this job is boring, is not what I thought it would be and he would have a memo on his desk at 1600 requesting a transfer back to partol."

Other than that, the Cobra is doing good. Our club had a private track day at Bradenton Motorsports Park (a thank you for being the host club at the NMRA season opener.) and I ran her 4x with my best being 12.27@116. I'll be checking in more frequently. Be safe. Wade

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Isn't life in a Sheriff's office grand? Is it an election year? It is over here. ...and thats all I'll say about that!

Good luck gettin out of the court house.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Wade, I didnt want to burst your bubble when you told me you were getting off the road to work the courthouse, but I knew that was a transition that would be tough. Sorry it didnt work out. I hope you get back on patrol soon!

ByeOfficer

Fast cop in FL
Established Member
DEFYANT said:
Isn't life in a Sheriff's office grand? Is it an election year? It is over here. ...and thats all I'll say about that!

Good luck gettin out of the court house.

08 is election time and I am voting for Mike Peasley. He is a cops cop and retired a year or so ago. Rumor control board says that his financial backer is George Steinbrenner of the NY Yankees. Wonder how I can confirm that. I just want back in patrol (yeah, it sucks there too, but at least I have some freedom to do what I want.

ByeOfficer

Fast cop in FL
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Wade, I didnt want to burst your bubble when you told me you were getting off the road to work the courthouse, but I knew that was a transition that would be tough. Sorry it didnt work out. I hope you get back on patrol soon!

You weren't kidding. I don't know how long it's gonna be before I get back on the road, but it better be soon. Shift change in patrol is this Sunday so I've made some phone calls to see who is short and to rescue me back to the road. It better be soon,,,I do not want the Cobra to be a daily driver. You should have said something to me earlier,,,Im such a :loser: Haaaaaaaaaa.

Users who are viewing this thread