I'm back with my reborn hotness!!

wudekstyle

Established Member
Originally posted by 98svt4me
i put ti-raps around my secondaries to make more low end tourqe becasue i have bigger fuel injectors and a fuel pump so i needed more air at low rpm's so i put ti-raps to keep my secondaries always open

:lol:

What makes you think you need more air at low rpm's? As Jason said, it is pointless and I stand behind his guarantee.

"Guaranteed to not make any more power or your money back".

Jason43

Brewer, patriot
Established Member
The secondaries are there for a reason. Simply tying them open will only cause a loss in low rpm power/torque. The ONLY way an N/A 2.5 would see any kind of gain is if you removed the secondaries(plates and shaft) completely, giving you a slight upper rpm gain, but sacrificing lower rpm torque and drivability. Not a worthy trade off IMO.

jpriley75

Originally posted by wudekstyle
:lol:

What makes you think you need more air at low rpm's? As Jason said, it is pointless and I stand behind his guarantee.

"Guaranteed to not make any more power or your money back".

I'm going to play devil's advocate here, but is it possible that because he has bigger injectors and fuel pump, along with a chip that might re-configure his Air to fuel ratio, that he may infact need more air flow at lower rpm's? If this is the case you would have to assume he's getting completely crappy gas mileage... Just a thougt, please correct me if I'm wrong.

98svt4me

Established Member
i do get bad gas mileage but when u have 23 pound fuel injectors and a bigger fuel pump u kinda need more air to not make it run lean thats y i have my secondaires open all the time and plus in a couple of weeks my supercharger comes in from spmotorsports so i needed to get my car runnin right before i put it in i got my car dyno in virginia when it was running lean for horsepower i had 195 to the whells and 174 ft. lbs. tourque with all my mods i have done to it i pulled a 14.7 at 98mph wit the supercharger im hopein to be in the 13's wit slicks:lol:

Jason43

Brewer, patriot
Established Member
OK.

Its now blatantly obvious that you are totally full of shit and have no clue. These motors do not make extra hp from larger injectors NA, no matter how much tuning. The fuel pump does not gain you hp. It does not even make you run rich. The ECU regulates the amount of voltage sent to the pump to control the fuel sent to the engine. And for the last goddamned time, TYING YOUR SECONDARIES OPEN DOES NOT GAIN HP!!!!!No matter how much fuel you are dumping into the engine. By all means, don't take my word for it. Go to CEG and NECO and search for yourself. This has been tried and tried many, many times before with disapointing results, at the dyno and at the track.

And at least do some research before lying about your dyno and 1/4 mile times. I suggest you take the money you are spending on your imaginary supercharger and buy yourself a clue.

98svt4me

Established Member
imaginary supercharger go to spmotorsports and see for yourslef that they do sell them and if u want to see my slip and my dyno that i got done in virginia ill be happy to mail the directly to ur house and i already have slicks from my friend that was running them on a cavalier so if u really dont belive me ill mail them to ur house

DemonSVT

The Mad Modder!
Established Member
98svt4me is just an ignorant troll :loser:

Nothing he posted makes any sense nor is even possible or logical.

DON'T feed the trolls! :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread