Im Back lol

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
been awhile since i had a mustang , picked me up a 2013 gt . got the hellion twin turbo kit on the way , so i will keep you guys posted on how it turns out, im sticking with these stock wheels for a lil bit , is there a tire yall would recommend for better traction? with the turbo setup for street use.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Welcome back an a tire for the street or the track? Street MT Dr or nitto Dr. Still gonna have an issue with traction.

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
apyduheb.jpg

jadyvuba.jpg

utymutyn.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

corysmach1

Established Member
That must be nice...buy a new 5.0 and boom order a TT kit!! Yes im jealous lol. Good luck with the build. And i have never had luck with nittos but i love mickeys.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Welcome! Very nice looking car. There are a few of us on here now that have the hellion twin kit, including myself. Look for my thread on my install. Just search hellion twin turbo kit. It's an awesome kit and my car moves out for only being on 5.5 psi. If you have any questions on the install please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Thanks guys, yea I know traction will be a issue

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Yeah I love black cars, it's not my daily driver so hopefully she'll stay clean longer. It was a toss up between this one or a silver one

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Better invest in an aftermarket clutch with all the power!!! Go With Steeda Suspension to get a hold of all that power.

DWalker

Established Member
Yeah a 10" wheel would be ideal but I have seen them on a 9.5" and they don't look bad at all. Not so sure about on a 9", it would bulge quite a bit but if you aren't hitting some curvy roads it shouldn't be a big deal I wouldn't think...

Users who are viewing this thread