Im Back Guys!!

Taunto

Established Member
Hey guys whats going on. Ive been gone for a year or so on the site. Had to sell the lightning a couple years back due to fincial issues. Been making some more money lately and been lookin around for a toy vehicle to drive. Have a 2010 dodge caliber as my DD. I drove a 2006 E46 BMW M3 at work one day and fell in love with the car. Wanted one right then and there. So ive been looking around for one but i was very picky on what color i wanted along with what color of interior i wanted and transmission and options and ya ya ya.... anyway i found one locally at a dealership. Went out drove it, talked some numbers..did some thinking. So the one night i decided to pull the gun..e-mailed the salesman that night to say ya lets get approved..and got an e-mail back the next morning saying it got sold the night before :bash:

So i kept my eyes open and still been looking. Yesterday i drove through a town thats roughly 40 mins west of the town i live in now and noticed a 2004 DSG Lightning.. took a quick peek at it and thought it was in allright shape. called them up the following day and its a 2004 with 63 000kms..i was like :rockon::rockon: cant believe its been just sitting away.

So today (saturday) drove out there to look at it more. Truck is basically bone stock besides a CAI, and 2 inch drop shackles in the rear. Brand new set of eagle f1 tires on it...:xpl:. As soon as i started the truck up, all my past memories from my True Blue lightning came back and how much i missed my old truck.

So been doing some thinking most likely might try and see about buying it, talk to my bank and see what happens.. its got roughly 63 000kms and there asking $22 000. Figured it wasnt to bad..since when i did some re-search alot of lightnings here in alberta for sale are way way over priced, for a L with more mileage some were asking as high as $34 000...

Anyway sorry for the long post, i hope i didnt bore you to death. Just wanted to say Hello again and i hope to get butt back into another Lightning here soon

Users who are viewing this thread