I'm back and its not for a good reason.

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Lurking in the darkness,monitoring your every move
Welp I know I've been MIA for awhile(work is just that,work),but Im back and my first post is a question for those with a roll pan:
how much,what manufacturer and where to purchase?

I had a lady(read dumbass) back into my beloved Bolt and did some minor damage.I dont consider it minor but the insurance company does. The total w/ labor(this is the estimate) is $421.23. My deductible is...TADA! $500. So if Im gonna pay I might as well make her look even better than she did prior to Miss Piggy dingin' her up.

Thanks for any info.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If SHE backed into YOU why are YOU having to pay? seems like she should be the one paying?

Soap

Established Member
Originally posted by RDJ
If SHE backed into YOU why are YOU having to pay? seems like she should be the one paying?

I am not sure about him but in MI there is "No Fault Insurance", and if your damages are over your deductable you still pay the deductable no matter what!!!!!!!

Sucks but that is the way it goes.

--Joe

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Lurking in the darkness,monitoring your every move
The state in which I live is "no fault' state,but that is neither here nor there. It's a case of he said,she said. I'm not going to get into the particulars but I will be paying for the damage incurred to my truck. That being said I know there are some guys on here that have roll pans installed and I'd like to hear from them. So lets go guys what am I looking at in costs? My damage is very minor,but if Im going to have to have her worked on I may as well spruce her up!

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
I would not go with a roll pan personaly! they offer no protection at all in a rear end accident! just my .02 :)

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate, circumstances--I too was recently involved in a very similar, rear ending-- COSTING ME a new bumper cover and taillight. GGGGRRRR. FL is no fault as well.

RobG

Established Member
Roll Pan...

196-205-33308.jpg

196-205-33309.jpg

This one is made by Street Scene. Urethane construction so it's pretty durable. Cost was $175.00. sporttruckdirect.com carries them.

01blkL

Established Member
Does that pan come with the rear smooth covers? Where can I get the front ones at if this is so?

Jamie

Soap

Established Member
Originally posted by 01blkL
Does that pan come with the rear smooth covers? Where can I get the front ones at if this is so?

Jamie

Nope.....just wet sand/smooth/paint yourself :thumbsup:

--Joe

RobG

Established Member
Jamie,

The end caps are (were) stock just sanded smooth, filled and painted. Street Scene is supposed to be coming out with urethane end caps and side steps so you might want to give them a call and see what's up.

Users who are viewing this thread