I'm baaaack!! Well kinda sorta...

95cobby

Established Member
Hey guys! Some of you may remember me from the 95' Cobra I used to have. Well I got another SVT finally... Only I got a Lightning this time around. Just wanted to drop in and say hi and see how everyone was doing.

Here's some pictures!

cimg0164uf6.jpg

cimg0169ze6.jpg

cimg0171dz4.jpg

cimg0183fa3.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice.
Is that a 99?
Any mods?
Miles?

NM, just saw your sig says it's a 99 and lists the mods

Last edited by a moderator:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Hi, Ron, good to see you back again. Nice looking truck.

I'd like to have bought your Cobra, but money is tight. That's quite a garage in the background ... you live on a ranch?

Don't forget to stop in .
:-D :beer: :beer: :-D

JasonSnake

Established Member
Nice truck man.

There's a guy here at my apt complex that has one just like that. He doesn't know WTF he is driving. He just drives it and lets it get dirty. I even tried to chat with him while I was outside a while back changing the oil. Didn't even look at my car.

95cobby

Established Member
Thanks guys, glad to be back in a SVT!

Yea I knew you guys always liked the Cobra, I plan on makin the L the same way!

95cobby

Established Member
Dano said:
Hi, Ron, good to see you back again. Nice looking truck.

I'd like to have bought your Cobra, but money is tight. That's quite a garage in the background ... you live on a ranch?

Don't forget to stop in .
:-D :beer: :beer: :-D

Dano! Long time fella, how have you been? Do you still have your 95'? If not what are you driving now? Yea, I would of liked to see mine goto someone on here but I don't think that happened. I'll be around more now. Is 98yellowCobra with the yellow 98 cobra on here still? Cant remember his name, Josh or something maybe.. O and the other Ron with the white Cobra.. and the other guys, they need to pop in here still!

O and that barn used to be an old sheep barn or something, its very old and I decided it would be a good background for pictures.

Last edited:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
welcome back bro. Yes josh is the one you are thinking of and his name now is cy98cobra I believe. He now drives an azure blue mach 1 (correct me if I'm wrong) and I havnt seen the other ron on here in a while either. I forget his title. Im not sure if you remember me or not as I was a newbie when you took off I think.

Either way, sick L. I want one too but cant justify buying one. I need a car thats good in the snow and bad weather.. damn chicago. I guess I'll just keep the gas guzzling 5.0 AWD mountaineer I have now.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
95cobby

I sold my '95 about 2 1/2 years ago. We bought a new RV, and that's about all we do now - that, and play pool.

Here's what we drive, and pull ...

tt7.jpg

'04 Hemi Quad-Cab

tt1.jpg

tt4.jpg

Since Aug of last year, we've been to over 15 states (Nev - Wisconsin)

http://www.walters-online.com/rv.htm

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Its like a friggin reunion in this piece!

Looking good Ron! I wish I didnt have the space constraints Im stuck with, I have always loved the L's..

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Its like a friggin reunion in this piece!

Looking good Ron! I wish I didnt have the space constraints Im stuck with, I have always loved the L's..

Users who are viewing this thread