I'm An Old Fart - Need Help Finding Videos

oldmachguy

Established Member
O.K., I suck at searching. :shrug:

I need to download several short videos and video clips I've seen here and on Youtube, but I either can't find them here, can't download them from Youtube, or have some other problem. Here they are:

"At 200 MPH You Have No Friends" - It's on Youtube, but that's the only place I found it.

"Hollywood Nights" drag race between blown yellow '57 Chevy and A/C Cobra - Ditto

"Bullit" chase scene - Ditto

"Ferrari" video of their formula 1 cars (?) over the years, all are red and polished, all are on public roads / city streets - amazing sound - saw it here, but can't find it.

Can someone hook me up? (Did I use that expression right? :rolleyes:)

I'm trying to throw together several short video clips to entertain a bunch of old motorheads, some of whom still wrench and drive, some of whom wish they still did, but all of whom will get a real charge out of this stuff. I already have "Pure American Muscle," various Blades movies, etc.

PM me if you need an email.

Thanks! :beer:

oldmachguy

Established Member
After much research, I've answered some of my own questions.

To download videos from youtube go to www.iDesktop.tv then search for the video you want just like on youtube. Click on the icon for the clip you want, iDesktop converts it, then you can download it.

(BTW, the "Ferrari" video I referenced was the Ferrari F1 Heritage Commercial, by Shell, which I downloaded off the Shell website.)

NOW, can someone tell me what program I can use to edit and stitch together the clips I now have on my hard drive??? (Preferably a free or really cheap one, and one that's relatively Neanderthal user friendly)

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread