Im about to start shooting!!

504lightning

Stangher
Established Member
The company im talking about is streetbeatcustoms.com

I ordered my roll pan 2 months ago after 1 week went by i called they said it was backorder so it will take 3 weeks so i said cool i waited 3 weeks called back and they said it would be another week so i was being nice waiting 2 weeks and still nothing i call back and he says oh it still didnt come from the factory yet and he said i'll call the factory and see what going on and ill call u back well its been another 2 weeks and i still having heard anything i've called hundred of times asking wheres my package they either give me a crappy story and say there gonna transfer me and hang up. Im really tempted to fly over there and open up a can of whoop ass:cuss:

any ideas?

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Man that sucks........hope they get things figured out for you. Call and inform them your the attorney representing you and I'm sure you'll have it in no time.......

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
Man that sucks........hope they get things figured out for you. Call and inform them your the attorney representing you and I'm sure you'll have it in no time.......

thats what i would do!!! good luck. I heard nothing but bad customer service from this place.... good luck

bulldog03

Light Em Up
Established Member
They jerked me off a couple years ago!!! Same story, I ordered a lowering kit, and payed to have it 2, or 3 day priority shipped.I was told it was in stock (my truck was in the shop) to make a long story short I kept calling them, and was told they were waiting for parts from the factory. They would not refund my $$$$ so I told them I was calling my credit card company to dispute the charge. The asshole on the phone gave me a hard time and advised me I would ruin my credit.(what a genius) Then I really told him what I thought!!
Chase was more than happy to help out. Those guys are bad news, stay away!!!!!

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
If they do not deliver in a timely manner, call and cancel the order. If they don't cancel the order, dispute it through the cc company. My cc company usually has the money back in my account within 48 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread