Im about fed up with SCT!

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Alright heres the deal,I had a live wire and sent i to my tuner to get a tune loaded on it and he calls and says the screen is messed up when he tries to load the tune....So we sent it to sct for warranty.Mean while i bought ANOTHER tuner so i could get my car tuned.A x cal 3,got my car tuned and when the live wire came in i sold it.Well guess what,data logged some stuff the other day and now this BRAND NEW x cal 3 is effed up! I know the screen gets hot if its left on for a while so i dont,i do what i need to do and turn it off. Now the frickin screen is stuck and im pissed:cuss::mj::fm:

Heres a pic of what it does,you plug it in and this is all you get..
1855454a.jpg

Now i guess i have to send this POS in for warranty.Mean while my cars computer is stuck on the race tune which i dont want to drive around like that.

This ever happen to anybody else?

JAY

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
that's weird. I'd def call them but that sucks.

Luckily I could go throw it at them if I had any issues though...

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
HAHAHA im about ready to throw it at somebody. I dont understand how they keep breaking?? I use it very seldome and even after im done with it i put it back in thepackage and gently pace it into the back seat LOL. I dont know man but strike 3 and there out,ill try one more time and if it breaks again im done with em.

ZeroSVT

Established Member
Give their tech support a call. They will be able to remote in and try to re-write the firmware to the device. If that does fail you will have to RMA it.

SCT: 407-774-2447

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i have never had a problem with my X3 and i bought mine used. ever think that maybe ur cars computer is screwing these things up?

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Give their tech support a call. They will be able to remote in and try to re-write the firmware to the device. If that does fail you will have to RMA it.

SCT: 407-774-2447
I did and no dice... It's on it's way there...

i have never had a problem with my X3 and i bought mine used. ever think that maybe ur cars computer is screwing these things up?
Don't know how it could? My tuner just had the car and he didn't see any problems?? I don't know man, but this kinda sucks! When I called sct the other day he acted like this NEVER happens! I guess it's just my luck... Hopefully it'll last 3 weeks this time instead of 2!

POPSRacing

Established Member
Alright heres the deal,I had a live wire and sent i to my tuner to get a tune loaded on it and he calls and says the screen is messed up when he tries to load the tune....So we sent it to sct for warranty.Mean while i bought ANOTHER tuner so i could get my car tuned.A x cal 3,got my car tuned and when the live wire came in i sold it.Well guess what,data logged some stuff the other day and now this BRAND NEW x cal 3 is effed up! I know the screen gets hot if its left on for a while so i dont,i do what i need to do and turn it off. Now the frickin screen is stuck and im pissed:cuss::mj::fm:

Heres a pic of what it does,you plug it in and this is all you get..
1855454a.jpg

Now i guess i have to send this POS in for warranty.Mean while my cars computer is stuck on the race tune which i dont want to drive around like that.

This ever happen to anybody else?

JAY

It's stuck in BL mode, and could have been fixed over the phone. Sorry you had to go through this headache.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
It's stuck in BL mode, and could have been fixed over the phone. Sorry you had to go through this headache.
Woulda been nice but he said to send it in. It's already back at my house waiting on me! Pretty fast turnaround, just hope it works when I get there...
Made in China now?
Kinda seems like it!lol wish me luck with this POS this time! Hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread