Im a Very Lucky Man today

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
The situation goes down like this. ;)
Every morning prior to stepping into my office i go to McDonalds for breakfast.

Got my food & im pulling out of McDonalds to head to work. Well the entire 1/4+ main street is surrended by buildings. So even if im not at WOT my exhaust can screem :eek: If u guys have not heard my exhaust on the vid yet :nonono: ITS LOUD (118db).

As i make a turn to get into my main street for my work, guess what i see behind me :eek: :cuss:

LAPD / Bike officer :(

He Lights me up & i turned into a street right away. Turn off my car, take my sunglasses off, & put both hands on the wheel.

Officer said " U know why im pulling u over right? "
I said " Yes sir & i cannot deny it "
Officer said " Well u have very nice car but its really loud "
I Said " Yes sir "
Officer said " Well i just wanted to point that out to you "
My Face Expression :eek: :D :thumbsup:
I Said " Officer i dont know what to say or do but im very greatful for us kindness " (my ass would of spent some Major $$$).

So the Very Cool :coolman: let me off. :beer: He owns a GT but it was supposed to be his wifes car. He even made a very cool joke about the situation. " Sorry to trouble you " .... im like any day brotha & we went on our way.

This is the 2nd time i have been released from getting any type of ticket & to those officers........ IOU :beer: :beer:

See Cops are cool & def......they get my support.
FYI I deserved the ticket :bash: but he was cool :thumbsup:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I find that if you are cool to them they seem to be more lenient. I believe the admitting guild thing did it. I got out of an open container violation once the same way. I stepped out of the entrance of a campground to get something from my car and bam he saw me. I just admitted guilt and he ended up letting me off.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
I agree..There are some cool cops..You just gotta be honest with them and respectful(read:Don't be a smartass)...I got a break from a speeding ticket a year ago from a way cool cop.I was getting back from a fishing trip.Got pulled over doin 97 on a 65...Cop asked me what the deal was and why I was in such a hurry.I told'em I was returning home from a fishing trip and running late to the NBA Finals..He laughed and said..."oh crap,what time does the game start?"...I then told him and he then says...."well,just slow down and get home safe."....I was like.."Yes sir." and was sent on my way.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Yeah....ive always liked Cops & have not meet 1 who was a jerk to me. If i lived a different life i would of been a cop IMO.

U have to be honest & hope for the best :thumbsup:
Damn imagine if he would of given me a ticket :eek: No Cats & Crazy Loud Exhaust :bash: That would of hurt me bad.

Feeling good today & better from the drama last week :D

Miguel ;-) NBA Finals :rolleyes: :p We both got away, thanks to the good guy :D

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Damn imagine if he would of given me a ticket :eek: No Cats & Crazy Loud Exhaust :bash: That would of hurt me bad.
:uh oh: unless you had a cop buddy who could sign that bad boy off for you, that would have been one expensive fix-it ticket :eek:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
:uh oh: unless you had a cop buddy who could sign that bad boy off for you, that would have been one expensive fix-it ticket :eek:

Nah do the crime pay the fine ;-)

Unless the buddy wouldnt mind stepping up for that :D

He was cool :thumbsup:
I even tried to get him to hook up with us at the McCoy deal ;-). Talked to him about a friend who has a Mach1 & he was pretty interested. Well see but he gave me his card for some reasons :shrug:

I know in the past my sisters Ex said that u can use the cards if u get pulled over but....i aint even going to think of it. A little check up & i can get busted for lying my ass off :nono:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Nah do the crime pay the fine ;-)

If you get busted for no cats you will cry.

PModdy, now why in the hell would you want an exhaust that loud?:shrug: You've already been pulled over twice? It's only a matter of time.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
If you get busted for no cats you will cry.

PModdy, now why in the hell would you want an exhaust that loud?:shrug: You've already been pulled over twice? It's only a matter of time.

:eek: Dano ur right on the money :(

I just want to break in the clutch before i hit C-bad this weekend :D

Damn i just realized that every time i take my Cobra out of the garage some weird stuff happens :bored:

Maybe i should just put the miles in today so i can take the focus out until friday......leave my girl were it belongs :shrug:

Well im going to get cats but with LT's from JDM Soon....wounder if that would be louder :kaboom:

CobraRLC

Established Member
The man above must be happy with you right now. Just cruise the streets and blast them at the strip.....

stang99

I thought that your car was really too loud when I heard it at LACR, but, it also sounded good. Maybe that's why you didn't get a ticket. The real test is whether you can hear your car if a Harley comes by. Usually, the Harleys are so loud that I can't een hear my exhaust. I wonder if they get pulled over all the time?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I thought that your car was really too loud when I heard it at LACR, but, it also sounded good. Maybe that's why you didn't get a ticket. The real test is whether you can hear your car if a Harley comes by. Usually, the Harleys are so loud that I can't een hear my exhaust. I wonder if they get pulled over all the time?

:eek: Actually on normal freeway driving Juan's Exhaust is louder then mine :shrug: He has a Deeper note to his.

Hey P. Lets leave this thread for some of the other folks o.k.... :dw:

No Ghetto Whore Positings :p

SNK BITN

Established Member
Whats wrong with getto whores? :shrug:

Lucky mofo. I hope not, but wait till you do meet a jerk off cop, they will change your mind quickly.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
Whats wrong with getto whores? :shrug:

Lucky mofo. I hope not, but wait till you do meet a jerk off cop, they will change your mind quickly.

:lol: Guess i must be the Getto Dude :bash:
Im spelling it Ghetto :loser:

BTW saw ur damage on the car & damn. Talk about sharing some of the same exp. :nonono:

Well i cant say that ive gotten away all the time. 3 tickets going to Las Vegas but nothing to do with the Exhaust....but then again i didnt have the same type of set up i do now :eek:

Nah they have all been good to me. Only in the past did i face a officer that i didnt like but the life style i lived didnt help any either. :smmon:

SNK BITN

Established Member
Very strange Dave, very strange. Stupid drunk fell right onto my car :gt:, and didnt have the balls to face me and pay for it :nonono:. It still looks like that :(

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Ohh no wounder.... i was like damn O-neal actually got off his FAT Behind & fixed the Tranny. :p J/K. bro.

Damn. So its not repaired :( I would of kicked him around a few times bro :cuss:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
David, you are too small. You were below the official size limit. Part of the LAPD catch and release program:D

Users who are viewing this thread