I'm a dad! Look at my new son!!!!

SVT4ME

Established Member
Get as much sleep before you take him home. All kids are different but my never sleep. Congrasts

NVMYPWR

Established Member
Yea...hopefully he'll be wrenching on some domestic muscle pretty soon. :)

He's 6 days old right now and we've already got him home. He sleeps about 20 hours a day. He wakes up to feed and goes back to sleep. When he's awake though he's a real calm baby. Just looks around with wide open eyes.

I've already got tons of baby gifts people dropped off (never asked for them either) and they're sitting downstairs right next to all the boxes with my mods. ;)

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Congratulations to your family! You have an exciting time ahead of you. Best wishes from my family to yours! So much to look forward to. The first look from him at you, the first word, crawling, walking, his first date, etc...Enjoy this special time in your life!

Cliff

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Wheeeeew! He does'nt look anything like me! Told your wife not to worry!:D J/K! Congratulations. I'd like a son too. Is this your first?

NVMYPWR

Established Member
Originally posted by ROADWARRIORSVT
Wheeeeew! He does'nt look anything like me! Told your wife not to worry!:D J/K! Congratulations. I'd like a son too. Is this your first?

:-D

Yes, he is my first. I'm pretty excited about it too.

Thanks for all the comments and congratulations everyone!

Oh yea, so far I've only changed 2 diapers while the woman has changed about 32! d'oh!:coolman:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Congrats. Speaking as a father of two daughters you are lucky you only have to worry about one little D!ck I have two worry about ALL of them.

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
Congrats! Two things:

1. He will sleep through the night eventually! Mine was coliky (sp?) and the first few months were a sleepy blur.
2. Appreciate how small and immobile he is. It seems like I was in your shoes yesterday and now mine is 9 months old. He's huge, getting into everything, and he hasn't even gotten started.

Nothing will bring you more joy in life than your kids.

NVMYPWR

Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
Congrats. Speaking as a father of two daughters you are lucky you only have to worry about one little D!ck I have two worry about ALL of them.

Oh believe me 03cobrablack, I am VERY thankful for that!

I was praying that I wouldn't have a girl because she'd go to school with steel underwear and a padlock until she was 18! lol

NVMYPWR

Established Member
Originally posted by 95Mike
Congrats! Two things:

1. He will sleep through the night eventually! Mine was coliky (sp?) and the first few months were a sleepy blur.
2. Appreciate how small and immobile he is. It seems like I was in your shoes yesterday and now mine is 9 months old. He's huge, getting into everything, and he hasn't even gotten started.

Nothing will bring you more joy in life than your kids.

Yea...I hope he does sleep through the night sometime...lol I haven't gotten any sleep.

He already seems to be growing in the first week! They change so much everyday.

It's good to see there's a bunch of good hearted parents on here...makes me feel better about my new job. :)

Users who are viewing this thread