Illegals trying to get in our country.

Cal

Established Member
Why is the Mexican Olympic Team so Horrible?

Because anyone who can run, jump, or swim is already in the US. j/k

Sorry, just came to mind. I dont hate mexians or dislike them. A few are my friends (one in Mexico City, two LEAGALLY in the US).

I think someone poked SVTWARR3N with the wrong stick.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by slick4_6
I can trace my family origins back to people that actually fought to make this country what it is. Illegals waltz across the border and take American jobs. What did they do for us?

I can show you where they have taken over the manufacturing jobs in my state. The people that have worked in it for years keep getting pay cuts because they know if they dont accept what management hands down, they will be replaced by an immigrant.

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=walmart

You sound ignorant.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by SRV1
Yeah the land for opportunity for them. No car insurance, free health insurance and free schooling to name a few. Yeah dont forget it:rollseyes I really dont feel "lucky" to be here. My family come here off the boat and WORKED their way. They earned every bit of it too. Are they lucky? Please! I tell you the people who are "lucky" to be here is Bill Gates, Donald Trump and the lucky a-holes of Enron.

James:coolman:

Then go back to where your parents are from. No one wants a whiney baby crying about other people's problems.

At least you have rights and protection... If you don't like it, and you think you can change it, leave.

numbaonestunna

Established Member
wait...

Originally posted by slick4_6
I can trace my family origins back to people that actually fought to make this country what it is. Illegals waltz across the border and take American jobs. What did they do for us?

I can show you where they have taken over the manufacturing jobs in my state. The people that have worked in it for years keep getting pay cuts because they know if they dont accept what management hands down, they will be replaced by an immigrant.

Nothing against ethnicity, but everything against immigrants? What about greencard holding or US Citizen immigrants who are taking your job? Still don't have anything against "ethnicity"? Yeah right...

p.s. -- Oh yeah. What do you say when they don't hire immigrants, but they end up closing your factory cuz of the crappy job you do and move the factory to another country (i.e. -- Mexico) where they can get better quality for less money?

Factories in the US are being shut down because we don't produce parts with the quality we should and in a cost-efficient manner. Our workers are often overpaid for the amount of sitting on their ass that they do. And the economy will rebound by moving those jobs to placese where workers WILL do the work that their paid for. Are there times when workers are exploited by management? Sure! Are their times when workers exploit their management! Sure! But unfortunately in America, the majority of our factories are in that second category...

Last edited:

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
wow, thats old. that woman was in there after the mexicans took the entire dash out. she then sat in the dash supports while they reinstalled the dash and not exactly form fitting either. The border patrol at the american side noticed the bulges and quickly checked the glove box, which of course had a womans head instead. It took them over 2 hours to get her out, can u imagine how long it took to get her in??? she could hardly even breathe due to the tight squeeze. This just goes to show u that america is the land of opportunity and everyone knows it EXCEPT for americans. seriously, would u do all that just to go live in a different country?? didnt think so. Be proud to be an american and never forget that u are among the luckiest ppl on earth for living here.

Very well said.

SVTWARR3N

Established Member
Re: Re: REDNECK ZOMBIES!!

Originally posted by SRV1
I dont know if it is posted towards me or what? Anyhow, to clear things up, I am talking about ILLEGAL immirgrants.
NO! not posted toward anyone I wrote that to some loser Who started smack with me over Dale Earntheart all cause I asked him what RIP. DE .KKK. AM meant tattooed on his arm. My dumb ass company I had over tonite found it and copy and pasted it to this forum I left my PC on and open and they faded me DRUNK PRICKS!

By the way RIP DE KKK AM with a cross and banner meant rest in peace Dale Ku KLUX KLAN Active member.He said old Dale was in the Klan Yukyukyuk.:beer:

Cal

Established Member
Re: wait...

Originally posted by numbaonestunna

Factories in the US are being shut down because we don't produce parts with the quality we should and in a cost-efficient manner. Our workers are often overpaid for the amount of sitting on their ass that they do. And the economy will rebound by moving those jobs to placese where workers WILL do the work that their paid for. Are there times when workers are exploited by management? Sure! Are their times when workers exploit their management! Sure! But unfortunately in America, the majority of our factories are in that second category...

Factories in the US arent being shut down because of quality issues. They are being shut down because they cant keep up. Foreign labor is REAL cheap for almost the same work. Some are willing to work for 50 cents an hour for a job that would pay an american $10 per hour. Can the american compete with that? No. Our factories are some of the best in the world. Alot of those reliable foreign cars are built by americans in the US. And take a look at American Steel. Its the best in the world. If you look at early 80's Japanese economy cars you can see they are rusted out. That's because they used their own steel. Now they are being made with american steel, and last much longer.

shacar87

Established Member
Throw'em ALL back over the fence....and put'em ALL back on their boats, and make'em set sail!!! J/K

:lol:

yoda

Boost Lee Roy
Established Member
well unless you are a native american then you cant talk about people comeing to the states.and like dude said if you were in there shoes you wold do the same thing. ask anybody that just got back from iraq if they would like to stay there.or any 3rd world country at that.

Last edited:

2004 Culebra

Established Member
My Grandmother lived in California when it was still Mexico. My mother and father crossed the border illegaly and gave birth to 3 kids. My eldest sister holds a Top Secret Clearance with Boeing and works in Houston. The next is on the verge of reaching her PHD. I, am a Staff Sergeant in the USAF. I directly supervise over 7 cacausians 1 individual from Guam and another Mexican from California. I hold no vendettas against any there is only one objective.

What drives me crazy is I have spent my past 5 years protecting the rights of individuals to hate on my heritage and others trying to find excuses in life while I am also protecting my family and friends lives...

I hate to know that but at the same time I remind my self that the majority of the US recognizes me for what I do regardless of my heritage, color or origin...

I love the USA... I hate, despise and hold animosity towards the ignorant

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
Illegal immigrants have been encountered in every unimaginable cubby hole in any conveyance that will get them over the border. Under hoods, inside the wheel wells of train cars (and fall off and get killed), etc. Yes they take some chances getting here. The one thing I don't like is when Bush proposes making all the illegal aliens "legal". That is a slap in the face to every immigrant that filled out the proper forms, paid the fees and waited years to come legally.

As far as factories going outside the country. It is purely to get cheaper labor and to be more competitive. Not because the product gets made better in another country. Oh, and there's the fact that the companies pay fewer taxes and take advantage of the lax EPA laws and corruption on their host countries. One small reason to get a tetanus shot if you accidentally fall into the Rio Grande river.

Users who are viewing this thread