stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
travel.jpg

:eek:

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
it really is sad if thats a little girl and not a female dwarf.......... then on the other hand if it's a female dwarf it's downright hilarious.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
wow, thats old. that woman was in there after the mexicans took the entire dash out. she then sat in the dash supports while they reinstalled the dash and not exactly form fitting either. The border patrol at the american side noticed the bulges and quickly checked the glove box, which of course had a womans head instead. It took them over 2 hours to get her out, can u imagine how long it took to get her in??? she could hardly even breathe due to the tight squeeze. This just goes to show u that america is the land of opportunity and everyone knows it EXCEPT for americans. seriously, would u do all that just to go live in a different country?? didnt think so. Be proud to be an american and never forget that u are among the luckiest ppl on earth for living here.

KDog

Established Member
For some reason a little yellow sign marked "Mother-in-law in Dash" was the first thing I thought of after seeing that picture. :shrug:

Painter

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
wow, thats old. that woman was in there after the mexicans took the entire dash out. she then sat in the dash supports while they reinstalled the dash and not exactly form fitting either. The border patrol at the american side noticed the bulges and quickly checked the glove box, which of course had a womans head instead. It took them over 2 hours to get her out, can u imagine how long it took to get her in??? she could hardly even breathe due to the tight squeeze. This just goes to show u that america is the land of opportunity and everyone knows it EXCEPT for americans. seriously, would u do all that just to go live in a different country?? didnt think so. Be proud to be an american and never forget that u are among the luckiest ppl on earth for living here.

I agree 100%

slick4_6

Established Member
nothing against ethnicity. just the illegal part.
Millions are spent in tax dollars every year to catch people like this.

slick4_6

Established Member
I can trace my family origins back to people that actually fought to make this country what it is. Illegals waltz across the border and take American jobs. What did they do for us?

I can show you where they have taken over the manufacturing jobs in my state. The people that have worked in it for years keep getting pay cuts because they know if they dont accept what management hands down, they will be replaced by an immigrant.

SRV1

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69 This just goes to show u that america is the land of opportunity and everyone knows it EXCEPT for americans. seriously, would u do all that just to go live in a different country?? didnt think so. Be proud to be an american and never forget that u are among the luckiest ppl on earth for living here.

Yeah the land for opportunity for them. No car insurance, free health insurance and free schooling to name a few. Yeah dont forget it:rollseyes I really dont feel "lucky" to be here. My family come here off the boat and WORKED their way. They earned every bit of it too. Are they lucky? Please! I tell you the people who are "lucky" to be here is Bill Gates, Donald Trump and the lucky a-holes of Enron.

Back to the thread. I read sometime ago and I dont know if it is true, that lady actually passed out cause the lack of air and they found her unconscious and thought someone was bringing over a dead body. I have also read that they hide smaller people under the hoods of some trucks.:shrug:

James:coolman:

Last edited:

SVTWARR3N

Established Member
REDNECK ZOMBIES!!

This looks like a good target topic to clarify how much I hate FU@#KING Rednecks .Stupid hicks with there Dale earnheart bullshit jackets advertising for companies nascar drivers get paid to advertise for .I get pissed when I see that crap (#3)on peoples cars I'm glad the DUMB NO TALENT REDNECK IS DEAD!Do you realize how many hicks with camouflage hats and flannel shirts I deal with each day each one with there own little mindless saying 99% of the time referring to blacks or other minority's Then following it up with some Pro-Bush statement I can almost read there minds and know what type of music they like what they do for a living what kind of car they drive etc..etc.. YUK !!!It almost drives me insane IT's like a bunch of clones with very simple minds and confederate Flags Which when I see I will say UR A MORON to your face and then if Im feeling good WHIP YOUR ASS and knock the FU#@king Kodiak out of your Mouth. TO ALL REDNECKS I HATE YOU!!!

PINKFLOyDS LAST BIG HIT WAS THE WALL SO WAS DALE EARNHEARTS AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHH!!!:kaboom:

Last edited:

SRV1

Established Member
Re: REDNECK ZOMBIES!!

Originally posted by SVTWARR3N
This looks like a good target topic to clarify how much I hate FU@#KING Rednecks .Stupid hicks with there Dale earnheart bullshit jackets advertising for companies nascar drivers get paid to advertise for .I get pissed when I see that crap (#3)on peoples cars I'm glad the DUMB NO TALENT REDNECK IS DEAD!Do you realize how many hicks with camouflage hats and flannel shirts I deal with each day each one with there own little mindless saying 99% of the time referring to blacks or other minority's Then following it up with some Pro-Bush statement I can almost read there minds and know what type of music they like what they do for a living what kind of car they drive etc..etc.. YUK !!!It almost drives me insane IT's like a bunch of clones with very simple minds and confederate Flags Which when I see I will say UR A MORON to your face and then if Im feeling good WHIP YOUR ASS and knock the FU#@king Kodiak out of your Mouth. TO ALL REDNECKS I HATE YOU!!!

PINKFLOyDS LAST BIG HIT WAS THE WALL SO WAS DALE EARNHEARTS AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHH!!!:kaboom:

I dont know if it is posted towards me or what? Anyhow, to clear things up, I am talking about ILLEGAL immirgrants.

James:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread