I'll pay you $$ if you live near Charleston, IN

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
OK Guys,
Need a favor. I bought my 03 from Rob Raymer of Quartermile Performance, in Charleston, IN. The trucking company would not allow the spare parts to be in the vehicle to be shipped to Hawaii.

Parts that were included in the price of the car: 16X8 Weld ProStar XPs, MT ET Streets, SPEC clutch, 5 point harness, etc. He gave a variety of excuses why the items have'nt been shipped.

I need someone to go get the parts and take them to the closest FED EX station. Supposedly they are already packaged. I have a hook up that I will only pay 25% of actually cost. I'll gladly pay you $100.00 for your time/trouble.

Further detials can be obtained thry PM of phone call. BTW, I've been waiting almost 4 months on these parts. Thanks.
Aloha,
Tommy

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Damn, I thought I was going to be able to retire early if I just moved to Charleston. Good luck with your parts.

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
You can still retire early and move there, but I don't know how many hours $100.00 is gonna last you. It will go further there than here in HI!:beer: Thanks bro!

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Its supposed to be about 20 minutes away from Louisville, KY. Directions may be on his website "www.quartermileperformance.com" I'll check there too. I finally got a e-mail from him. Maybe he'll send it out. (HOPPEFULLY) Thanks for your response. I'll keep you guys posted!

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Thanks guys,
I just received another e-mail form Rob. Says I'll have the parts mailed UPS. Should be here by Friday. I'll let you guys know if we need to go further.

Thats why I love the internet. I've got friends all around the world! Thanks again.
Tommy:thumbsup:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by ROADWARRIORSVT
Thanks guys,
I just received another e-mail form Rob. Says I'll have the parts mailed UPS. Should be here by Friday. I'll let you guys know if we need to go further.

Thats why I love the internet. I've got friends all around the world! Thanks again.
Tommy:thumbsup:

It's amazing what the internet will do for you, especially when it's about some poor excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread