BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
2007 Black/Matte Black GSX-R600
-1900 Miles

Modifications:
-M4 slip-on (black)
-BMC Race air filter
-Pazzo shortened levers (black w/ red adjusters)
-Shogun crash kit
-BikeLitez Fender eliminator

I'm the original owner of the bike, purchased new in June of '07. It's been meticulously maintained since. It looks now as it did in the showroom the day I bought it, with the addition of the few mods. I'm selling because I simply don't ride it enough, and plan to buy another car. I hope to see it go to an enthusiast that will continue to care for it. There are absolutely no issues and no stories. Title in hand. Feel free to post, PM, or e-mail any questions you have regarding the bike.

E-mail: [email protected]

Pics:
(old)
DSC04653.jpg

DSC04656.jpg

Quick exhaust clip vid:
http://s11.photobucket.com/player.s.../a179/BigDaveDogg/MOV05264.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1

I'll have new pics up by this weekend.

Price: $5,900

Last edited:

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Some quick pics from yesterday:
IMGP0044.jpg

IMGP0045.jpg

IMGP0052.jpg

IMGP0054.jpg

IMGP0055.jpg

IMGP0057.jpg

IMGP0059.jpg

IMGP0061.jpg

IMGP0067.jpg

Just a quick note, that is easily as dirty as the bike has ever been.
:beer:

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
I can personally vouch for this bike as I have seen it a handful of times in person. I am not kidding when I say his bike is currently in better shape that my bike was the day I bought it brand new, and my bike was obviously clean as hell.

Dave is a stand up guy and takes amazing care of all his vehicles, I would buy this in a heartbeat if I had any need for another toy at all.

svTx01

Established Member
only 1900 miles. i have the same bike and already have 5000 miles on it. and ive been deployed the last year. why are u selling it? going bigger? good luck with the sale. pm is you want to sell the exhaust seprate.

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
god thats sick.. would look real nice next to my car.. :(
Thanks man. Maybe you should consider scooping it up ;-)

How much are you looking to get? Still $7,400?
It's negotiable. Offers are always welcomed.

only 1900 miles. i have the same bike and already have 5000 miles on it. and ive been deployed the last year. why are u selling it? going bigger? good luck with the sale. pm is you want to sell the exhaust seprate.
As you've noted, only 1900 miles. After I purchased, I moved a few hours away from all my riding buddies. I just simply haven't ridden it as much as I would have liked to since I've owned it. I'm selling now for another fun car that will get used on a daily basis.

Users who are viewing this thread