IHop is now Ihob!

Zodiac

Established Member
The real question... would I be able to order a burger for breaksfast? Not a fan of breakfast foods, but if I can have a burger when I wake up, I'm game.

CV355

_
Established Member
With the IHOP clientele around here, it's more like iHobgoblin. Strange folk, maybe mud people, I don't know.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Is steak n shake any good?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Burgers aren’t bad for the price. Hate the fries though can’t stand shoestring fries. We had a Freddy’s come out to my area I guess it’s a west coast thing? Also shoestring fries but there burgers are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Burgers aren’t bad for the price. Hate the fries though can’t stand shoestring fries. We had a Freddy’s come out to my area I guess it’s a west coast thing? Also shoestring fries but there burgers are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually they started here in Wichita, KS. The original store is <4mi from my house.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Thought it was pretty much on point.

35051766_2374784516127345_744413812030963712_n.png

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Wendy's is probably well aware that they sell fast food and IHOP is a full service restaurant where neither one of them are really competing for the same client.

I just wish Wendy's would bring back the original Classic with the original bun and the "four corner pressed" patty, and bring back them original fries too. Ever since Dave Thomas died, they ran that place into the ground. New burger is like trying to knaw through rubber....

Users who are viewing this thread