iForged Senekas 18x9 and 18x10.5 polished

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
I have a set of like new (2Pcs) iForged senekas they are 18x9 and 18x10.5 with new Nitto nt555 on the front 265/35-18 and new MT 335/30/18 rears. these are by far one the best looking wheels on a cobra. i am selling because my car is going back to stock and selling the car. i will take $3400.00 plus shipping and paypal fees where applicable. 713.503.4514 Blaine

no issues at all with these wheels no damage or rash etc......

03cobra009.jpg

03cobra006.jpg

03cobra005.jpg

Last edited:

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
thanks for your commentary posters.... now if you not interesteed then move along and leave my thread alone. i dont go hacking uo yours guys thread.

Orange Peel

Established Member
Wheels

Blaine will these bolt on or do I need to modify anything, ex. bolts for clearance or ?? Looking to get a set of wheels and you are right these wheels definitely are cobra material.

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
Blaine will these bolt on or do I need to modify anything, ex. bolts for clearance or ?? Looking to get a set of wheels and you are right these wheels definitely are cobra material.

these are truly custom with a 265/35 nitto(front) and a 305/30 nitto 555r rear they are perfect and require no modification to body or bolts. the fitment could not have been any better i dont know if the 335/30 mt will have clearnace issues since i have not bolted them up to the car yet. but the nittos i had enough room against the irs bolt to go another .5-.75" in. and the outside was perfect.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
blaine, if theyre 10.5" wide in the rear, then theyre probably 3 piece. are the inside hoops raw aluminum or fully polished?

Orange Peel

Established Member
these are truly custom with a 265/35 nitto(front) and a 305/30 nitto 555r rear they are perfect and require no modification to body or bolts. the fitment could not have been any better i dont know if the 335/30 mt will have clearnace issues since i have not bolted them up to the car yet. but the nittos i had enough room against the irs bolt to go another .5-.75" in. and the outside was perfect.

OK, what tire is on the rears now in the photo the Nitto's?

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
OK, what tire is on the rears now in the photo the Nitto's?

yes the nittos are on and they are about 50% worn. if you like i can make a deal on those instead and drop the price some more.

Steve they are full poilshed inside and out. they are also welded in the back the bolts are merly for looks. but i did measure them with a tape when i got them and it was 10.5" :shrug:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Steve they are full poilshed inside and out. they are also welded in the back the bolts are merly for looks. but i did measure them with a tape when i got them and it was 10.5" :shrug:
Then they are 2 piece for sure. Did you measure edge to edge or inside the edges where the bead meets the tire?

Beautiful wheels BTW! :thumbsup:

BOTLFED98

Established Member
Infraction & Warning Issued. He's right.

haha i wasn't the one saying the rude comment, it was someone else...i was sayin dam i couldn't believe he posted that but now i don't even see the post i didn't mean to come off rude or anything

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
haha i wasn't the one saying the rude comment, it was someone else...i was sayin dam i couldn't believe he posted that but now i don't even see the post i didn't mean to come off rude or anything

yes because it was erased. but at which point did you coming in here and typing "oh snap" did you contribute any useful information besides upping your post count. im mine really what did you accomplish????

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Sure as sh** does. for those rims i would remove it with an old spoon and mail it off to you.

ill give you a free set of wheels if you do that on video and put it up on the web. cant buy that kind of advertising/publicity! :thumbsup:

"in tonights news, a man removes a testicle with an old spoon on a webcam to win a free set of custom made wheels" :D

blaine, unless someone spent some serious extra dough to have them widened to 10.5, theyre 10". the overall width should measure 11". (1" wider than what they "are"). if there is a weld going down the middle of the hoop, then someone really did pay extra to have them made into 10.5s. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread