If You're In The Market For A Badass Terminator Vert; House of Power Style Contact Me

HouseOfPower

In the upcoming days I will be offering up a very nice built Terminator vert. I'm posting this due to the multiple messages I've received after my last couple cars sold after only being listed for 45 minutes. This will give everyone a fair crack at getting their ducks in a row when I drop it on the market officially around this time next week. A general glimpse of what the car is all about:
Black 03 with 34k miles (give or take)
Fully built motor
Viper spec T56
Built solid axle
Gen 2 2.3 whippled
Full exhaust
Pretty much every bolt on
Custom interior
Many styling upgrades w/ 2 choices of hoods
TF wheel option (as always)
Much much more

I will be glad to share more detailed info with SERIOUS buyers. The price will vary depending on selected options but can be as low as $24,900:beer:

Thanks SVTP!

Last edited:

04gtwithfangs

Established Member
every build i see of yours turns out sick... hopefully things settle down within the next year i could come pick up a wicked toy from you...

HouseOfPower

Allow me the time to get her polished up to my standards first please. I already have 2 very serious inquiries but nothing set. PS the car makes 640rwhp In current form

HouseOfPower

To all interested parties give me the weekend to get a full gallery of pics and all associated info. In the mean time get your cash ready lol I see this being another 24-48 hour goner once everything is posted :beer:

Luigzz

Established Member
If you do, sorry for the stupid question but will you ever have a website inventory for all your future badass cobras that your selling?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

HouseOfPower

If you do, sorry for the stupid question but will you ever have a website inventory for all your future badass cobras that your selling?

That's probably the most frequently asked question I get. The answer is that it's currently in the works. You have no idea how labor intensive starting a new business is! It's on the list alongside about 30 other tasks and HOPM only has two employees... The two owners lol. I assure you they it will be well broadcasted when our site is up and running! Thanks for your patience

roasterpoker54

Established Member
Ive tried a couple of times to get ahold of you, two phone calls with voice messages and a text, still no response. I totally understand your busy with your new business venture. But im a legit buyer just trying to find a nice cobra. pm me if ya like.:coolman:

Luigzz

Established Member
That's probably the most frequently asked question I get. The answer is that it's currently in the works. You have no idea how labor intensive starting a new business is! It's on the list alongside about 30 other tasks and HOPM only has two employees... The two owners lol. I assure you they it will be well broadcasted when our site is up and running! Thanks for your patience

No problem man. Can't wait!

HouseOfPower

Ive tried a couple of times to get ahold of you, two phone calls with voice messages and a text, still no response. I totally understand your busy with your new business venture. But im a legit buyer just trying to find a nice cobra. pm me if ya like.:coolman:

FWIW some pm's have not made it'sa way to me. Perhaps due to the volume. I get over a dozen easily on any given day and often have to clear space. please pm me with a number I can contact you at. Both Scott and I are still full time at our other positions for one more week and meanwhile basically also full time trying to get everything establsihed for our May 1st grand opening. There is no excuse that I haven't gotten back to you....that's not acceptable and if you pm me with a number (anyone else that needs to get in contact with me feel free to do the same) I will contact you back. I don't want anyone to think for one second that I'm too busy to provide you the service and attention you all individually deserve.

Last edited:

roasterpoker54

Established Member
FWIW some pm's have not made it'sa way to me. Perhaps due to the volume. I get over a dozen easily on any given day and often have to clear space. please pm me with a number I can contact you at. Both Scott and I are still full time at our other positions for one more week and meanwhile basically also full time trying to get everything establsihed for our May 1st grand opening. There is no excuse that I haven't gotten back to you....that's not acceptable and if you pm me with a number (anyone else that needs to get in contact with me feel free to do the same) I will contact you back. I don't want anyone to think for one second that I'm too busy to provide you the service and attention you all individually deserve.

VERY WELL SAID!!!! I appreciate your response and i'll send you a pm with my contact info!!! Thank you:beer:

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Say it ain't so Dave! I will sell you a clean 04 for 28k! Sorry for the hyjack
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuump!

Users who are viewing this thread