If you're coming to Kidd Valley this Saturday, please read this!

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
Last year on Round-Up weekend, Kidd Valley was packed. I believe that we counted a total of 71 cars at the peak. :eek: A few points for those of you that may be attending this Saturday:

Parking is available all around the perimeter of the lot. The south side fills up first, then back-in parking is available on the street side of that row along 143rd. After five we can fill in in front of the businesses behind Kidd Valley and along the north side of the lot in front of the coffee stand.

Please leave the 10 spots by the picnic tables for other Kidd Valley customers to use and be mindful of folks using the drive-thru. Also, if someone politely asks you to repark your car, don't throw a hissy fit and burn off out of the lot. It's nothing personal, we're just trying to keep things organized and safe. It's no knock against you or your car.

There is a fairly large police presence in the area. Most of them are very cool and often stop to check out the cars and chat. However, if you act stupid leaving the property, you will get stopped. Accelerating briskly is fine. Smoke shows are not.

Lastly, please come and enjoy yourselves. Buy some food (the Blazin' Bacon Burger rocks), put something in the tip basket and have fun. Dennis assures me that the crew is ready and waiting for us.

Hope to see you Saturday night.

coolguy10786

Established Member
Around what time does it start? Me and my dad are going to try and make it.

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
Normally (and this weekend is NOT normal) the start time is 5ish. There are already people saying that they're going to show up around 3:00 this week. If you're more interested in seeing a lot of cars and people than getting a "prime" parking spot, show up between 5 and 7. That's the peak time for people to be there and typically we're there until 9-9:30.

For driving directions and general info, click here.

Users who are viewing this thread