If your an animal lover.. I need your prayers

ToplessMystic

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your loss. I can relate since I have been in the same situation a few years ago with my dog/best friend of 14years. My prayers are with you.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sorry to hear this Jimmy :( We had to put our dog, 9 years old, down this past Spring. We have a picture of her in our living room and it will bring tears to me every time i look at it for a second. She was too young to go but her liver got the best of her. Will think of your family in our prayers and hope the little ones can stay strong through it.

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
We keep a picture of our dog, Bondra, in the living room ever since we lost him 3 years ago to Lymphoma. We went through some chemo at our VCA that kept him with us, and out of pain, for a year. But it's hard when you know the time is right.
But you do what you have to do out of, and despite of, love.

TTRIMSVT

Established Member
lost one of my jack russells to liver disease last year. i sure know how your feeling sorry for your loss. its one of the hardest things to go thru losing a loved pet.

Last edited:

CAMELEON

Established Member
My sympathies also. I have been there twice in the last year or so also, and swore that I would not get another pet and have to go through that again. That lasted about a month. The house was not a home without the dogs, so we adopted Blackjack ( named after SE Roush - black lab/ chow 1yo ) and P.J ( Parnelli Jones - named after SE Saleen - miniature great dane/shepherd ? 8 mo ). At times, I still feel as if I betrayed my previous pets by getting more pets, but I hope that they would understand.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Sorry to hear that. I know how it is to be very close with your pets. My dog and cats are very special to me. Stay Strong :)

AngelOreo

Special
Established Member
Thanks you all again.. Your words and stories mean a lot. For all those that have been there.. I am very sorry for your loses as well. It's nce that we all have a place we can chat about our loved ones. MACA once again shows how great people can be!

BLOOWN03

Banned
Thanks you all again.. Your words and stories mean a lot. For all those that have been there.. I am very sorry for your loses as well. It's nce that we all have a place we can chat about our loved ones. MACA once again shows how great people can be!

+1..I think we all have felt what Jimmy is going through, It doesnt make it any easier for him! But him knowing that MACA. Is here for him!! I hope helps some!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
:( Sorry to hear this man. I am a huge dog fan, yet somehow ended up with 4 cats!!:??: Gotta admit though, I love each and every one of those goofy bastards......

Users who are viewing this thread