IF you have H&R supersports....

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
The lack of replys is due to all the LT/super sport owners currently trying to dislodge their cars from speed bumps.

I can't imagine anything other than midlengths allowing you to clear very much since mine scrape on eveything they can find and I only have the sports.

Eddie Z

Established Member
SVTStrikesBack said:
The lack of replys is due to all the LT/super sport owners currently trying to dislodge their cars from speed bumps.

:lol:

I have NO clearing issues whatsoever with the midlengths and H&R SS. I love it! That's the main reason why I went with the midlengths over the longtubes, because I'm hispanic and I love my cars Loooww. :coolman:

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
I got the ss and my bbk long tubes are going on in a week or so. But my car isnt a dd so i dont care. But the ss look killer and the long tubes will sound insane with a extra 20hp:thumbsup: i will post pics after its all said and done:beer:

matsm21

wasting time again?!
Established Member
SVTStrikesBack said:

I can't imagine anything other than midlengths allowing you to clear very much since mine scrape on eveything they can find and I only have the sports.

LOL!
Now I have to make the choice between the LT's and my H&R's...I guess with a procharger in the near future, the difference between midlengths, and LT's won't amount to much...

Mhissticobra

Established Member
scotty98 said:
I got the ss and my bbk long tubes are going on in a week or so. But my car isnt a dd so i dont care. But the ss look killer and the long tubes will sound insane with a extra 20hp:thumbsup: i will post pics after its all said and done:beer:

I'm kinda doing the opposite of you. I have the BBK L/T's and I am putting on the SS's soon.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
i had that exact set up, no probs, but speed bumps you gotta go slow. And you will not be going over those crazy speed bumps that they make, the ones you must own a monster truck to get over! fuggin city planners are stupid

Mhissticobra

Established Member
97cobraheaven said:
i had that exact set up, no probs, but speed bumps you gotta go slow. And you will not be going over those crazy speed bumps that they make, the ones you must own a monster truck to get over! fuggin city planners are stupid

What kind of shocks/struts were you running?

matsm21

wasting time again?!
Established Member
97cobraheaven said:

the macs are pretty much the same ground clearance as the BBKs right?

97cobraheaven

Established Member
Tokicos that came factory on the Bullit/Mach, cant remember wich.

Not sure about the clearence comparo, I do know that flowtechs sit a bit lower than MAC

Users who are viewing this thread