If you had your car overhauled would you sell it.........

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Apparently that doushebag in the 05 mustang episode is.........
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FOOS...4606307332QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For some reason this just seems wrong as hell to me. After seeing some of the episodes were they give it to hard working deserving and over estatic people who had some trauma in there life to get a dream granted, and then watching this episode and seeing this asshole who had no reason whatsoever of deserving such a gift just wait one year then sell it for a profit. F him ! :cuss:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
It would be hard not too, but I'd LOVE my truck to be on overhaulin. I'd drive it until I got bored with it. Then I'd try to sell it and get a Terminator... but that's how I roll.

ParamedicMXr

Established Member
The guy had a terminator... it was shown at the beginning. He also posts on this board, so be careful.

Anyways, i agree completely. Id be pissed it i was chip foose and saw that car on ebay.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
ParamedicMXr said:
The guy had a terminator... it was shown at the beginning. He also posts on this board, so be careful.

Anyways, i agree completely. Id be pissed it i was chip foose and saw that car on ebay.
Not anymore. He ripped some people off in the marketplace.

Hotrodvdog

Established Member
Ripper said:
Not anymore. He ripped some people off in the marketplace.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I knew that guy looked like a real a$$hole when I saw that episode. At times during the show he made it seem like the friggin car was for himself. If I was Foose I would have them sign a contract stating that they have to keep the car for a certain time.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
if i had my terminator overhauled by foose....omg splooge museum piece, i'd glady drive my mazda beater just so i could say come back to the house and look at my museum piece.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
I'd more than likely get rid of any of those oversized wheels O'haulin likes to put on the cars, but not the car itself.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I would, but not because I'd want to make money. The reason I'd get rid of it is because if it was done to me, it'd most likely be my daily driver that got redone, and I cringe thinking about parking one of those beautifully painted cars ANYWHERE. If it was a second car, I'd be buried with it.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
ian zearing or however you spell his name, overhauled camaro vert is up for auction at the barrett jackson this year. i feel this is even worse. a guy who made a lot of money during the 90's gets a one off piece and he throws it up for auction as soon as it gets off the show car circuit. good grief. :loser:

blown88gt

Established Member
I would keep my truck or my car cause I could just drive the other one and keep the overhauled one off the road and out of parkinglots. The only thing I would request is no wheels bigger than 17s on car and 18s on truck. probbaly 17s on both. A 4x4 rolling 20s wouldn't look good and my car has a 2 inch drop on it so getting some good tires would be hard to fit getting to big of a wheel. But as far as selling it, ONLY and ONLY if I needed the money.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
talk about a couple that were totally undeserving of anything like this. I mean, they were well off enough to buy a new Mustang and have a terminator. I thought it was to help people who had a dream but no way of making it happen. After I saw that episode of Overhaulin, I wanted to smash that douchebags face in with a pipe wrench. I dunno why but it makes my blood boil.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
yeah, that guy did post on this board, he show everyone pictures before the cars tv release. I would sell it, while people still remember it...

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
the guy was a douche, he tried to scam people and he got booted from the forum.
I wouldn't get anywhere near this car, simply because it was a douchebag who owned it.
I stopped watching overhaulin' when they had the lance armstrong episode - the idea is helping out people who would never be able to do it on their own, not some bike rider with one testicle who dumped his wife because she wasn't famous enough

Users who are viewing this thread