If you don't have a Aeroforce Interceptor shame on you!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Seriously, I got mine not to long ago and really this is the only gauge a person really needs. I'm not a big fan of gauges everywhere, some are. Install is crazy plug in play and learning more and more everytime I mess around with it! :rockon:

001-14.jpg

005-9.jpg

benulis55

Established Member
they sell overlay kits that can change background color and have a clear plastic screen with the SVT logo in it

I bought a set of these for both my gauges I paid 20 bucks but apprently my gauges are too old so they wont work

anyone that wants them send me $10, its half price with free shipping

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
In a nutshell everything the computer reads form fuel trims to boost the charging system fuel system etc. It had made my life much easier when trying to track down a problem. Just to give yo an example after my ported blower install along with modded fpdm fuel pumps injectors and maf I had a stumble when I first hit the gas. Being I change so many things it wa going to be a nightmare to figure it out. I checked my trusty Aeroforce gauge and found that my TPS was off a bit. How it happened I don't know never messed with it. I got it back into spec and no more stumble. It's worth it's weight in gold.

jm35ny

Established Member
Nice I was just planning to get a couple of regular gauges, but this is the way to go!

How hard are they to install?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice I was just planning to get a couple of regular gauges, but this is the way to go!

How hard are they to install?

It's so easy its almost not fair! Plugs right into your OBDII, then you can add parameters that work for are car, boost,fuel pressure, maf volts, ect, ect. Detailed instructions on there website.

Can also measure 1/4 times, hp, shift light, having a warning light programmed. Example: Lets say you want to know when your coolant temp reaches 200 degrees, you can program the red led lights to flash when it hits that temp! There is no comparison!

Users who are viewing this thread