If you could paint your cobra any color......opinions please!

starnsey

Established Member
I think eventually (if I actually hold onto it long enough) I'm gonna have to paint the Mach deep impact blue. Such a drool-worthy color. I've yet to see a new edge in that color but I bet it would be amazing.

sdg97232

Established Member
I think eventually (if I actually hold onto it long enough) I'm gonna have to paint the Mach deep impact blue. Such a drool-worthy color. I've yet to see a new edge in that color but I bet it would be amazing.

Man Barton me and my buddy (that was with me when we swapped rear ends) was talking about deep impact and kona, he really likes deep impact and I'm partial to kona but both are amazing looking!

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Flat OD green would be sick with some choice black accents added. If my car wasn't comp orange I would totally do this.

example:
ZOMGBMW_zpseed50a16.jpg

Last edited:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Gm did "Daytona sunset orange" on 2006 z06s and it is simply awesome in person. They later went with a lighter "atomic orange" that looks like shiit in comparison to DSO. These pics are nice...but do it no justice. A terminator would look stunning in this....and I actually think someone did it. It's been a while, but you might find it here on svtperformance

9295828291_0d566f44dd_z.jpg

9298604308_f15f54f4f5_z.jpg

sdg97232

Established Member
GM's Daytona sunset is just stunning.......it grabs your attention quick!

I do really like the BMW in the flat OD but if I was going to do something like that it wouldn't be a permanent paint job.......that would be done with wrap!

jrichber

browser
Established Member
I painted the engine bay of my old car DuPont Hot Hues Techno. It was an amazing color quite expensive though. Never got the money to finish the body then car got hailed out so never did finish it.

sdg97232

Established Member
house of kolor..........ketchme kopper or midnite blue
House of Kolor Speedshapes - Preperation & Undercoat

really like the midnite blue with your cf theme, interior theme, and brushed center/polished lip/titanium bolt ccw's...FTW

I see you're doing your homework Kirt lol........I really like that midnight blue as well........ccw has a clear anodized finish that would look sick with that shade.......to many damn choices

Users who are viewing this thread