Rattlebox

Iggles Fan
Established Member
Only_in_Hawaii_jpg.jpg

:thumbsup:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I've seen something similar at a hotel in Miami. Never in the ocean, though. It looks cool enough, but only if I'm close to the shore...lol

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
attachment.php

Good Lord What I wouldn't give.... Might goto Panama City July 5 - 11.. Can't decide if I wanna waste my vacation days or goto vegas later on ! But after these pics I need a vacation ! :) LOL..

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
It's really interesting....Folks that live near the mountains want to head to the beach and us folks that live near the beach like to go to the mountains..

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
From the looks of that water, maybe Grand Cayman?

I'll be there come February, and also Cozumel. Been to both, but they're great, and this is for class reunion.

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
Knowing me I'd probably get drunk off of mai tais (like usual) and get stuck under the table and drown.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Originally posted by mchedd
It's really interesting....Folks that live near the mountains want to head to the beach and us folks that live near the beach like to go to the mountains..

and people who live near a big muddy river and flat as a pancake landscape want to head anywhere! god this place sucks when it comes to out door type stuff! :cuss:

nj7703

Established Member
The name of the file is only_in_hawaii.jpg so.... i am gonna go nuts here and say.. Hawaii???:-D

Users who are viewing this thread