If offered good money, rent your car?

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
If someone offed to rent your car for pictures, weddings, over night, etc.... Would you do it?

For the sake of argument, you'd be paid well, and if something happened to it you'd be made whole. Would you do it?

Just wondering. I've been asked to lend my vette for a few hours. I think I'm going to do it for the money. I've been out of work since I hurt my shoulder.

What would MACA do?

usmc320

Established Member
I would have to assume they are going to do a lot of "spirited" driving in it. I personally wouldn't do it.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
If you are on site the entire event and you are the only one moving it around and driving it then I dont see why not. That being said, if they want to drive it?
No way in hell.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
No. Heaven forbid the worst case scenario but no insurance can cover a personal liability suit from multiple sources. Happens all day every day. The simple answer is to just go rent an exotic for a day from $1,200+.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
2 words- hell no. As said above-- way too much personal liability. And events like that people drink adult beverages which significantly increases the likelihood (not possibility) of something way bad happening. You also wouldn't want to be the one that others say should have thought better and not done something like that. In no way should anyone want to be remotely associated with something going tragically wrong on what may be the most special day ever for a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread