If it were possible would you travel forward or backward in time?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
docbrown.jpg

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Go back fix some of my **** ups, I always thought it would be cool to go back to 1990 and be all the modern rappers and release all of their music as myself. I would 've God. I would also invent Google and Apple and merge them. Then forward to see how it plays out if bad change it and hopefully live forever.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The past is done any change in it will alter what your reality is now. My marriage was shitty and ended poorly but I wouldn't change meeting my ex-wife due to my daughter.

The future is where I want to go, I'd change thing now setting myself up for huge gains down the road.

mikecobra01

Established Member
I'd go back in time and not screw up the chance I had with this girl I had a huge crush on in high school, then go to college for Engineering and not waste away my life like I'm doing now.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Man a lot of you sure think pretty small scale.

Go 100+ years into the future where trans-humanism and science have finally managed to merge man and machine.

This is finally a little more strategic as it was my plan.

Go forward, maybe 200 years though (people in the 70s thought we'd have ****ing flying cars and space stations and shit by now, so you need to go further just in case). Find cybernetic human enhancements, become terminator like, come back to original time, fun ensues.

Totally star trek like.. "In my time this was just a simple mining vessel".. as it absolutely murders everything in the past. So yup, total domination.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
If I knew the future was actually going to be there - future for sure, I want to meet E.T. and travel at warp. Problem is if you go to the future and it's a big black nothing, that would be a buzz kill. This is all really irrelevant anyway as traveling into the future isn't possible, only traveling into the past is, or will be (duh).

ViciousJay

Established Member
I would choose to go forward, the past makes us who we are... Any anyone saying they'd go back for lottery numbers is an idiot! you need to go forward dumbasses!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
definitely future, not so far that the world is a post apocalyptic shithole but far enough to see the crazy technology that we cant even imagine right now. you can read a book or go online to learn about the past, you dont need a time machine for that.

Last edited:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Forward. I want to know if we ever learn how to make artificial gravity on demand.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I'd love to go back in time. Not to correct any things I've done in life, because they make me who I am today. I'm also a believer in that if you changed any SLIGHT detail, the chain of events following will change drastically. I do not want to change anything that would prevent me from meeting and marrying my wife.

But I would love to just be an Observer and see historic events unfold. I'd love to experience things like the formation of the American Revolution, the end of the Civil War area and the expansion out West, the Roaring 20's, the 30's era of baseball, the Industrial Revolution, the end of WWII, the early hot rods and drive-in's of the 50's, the muscle cars and rock music of the 70's, and relive the economic prosperity and early tech advances in the 80's (I was just a kid in the 80's). As a history buff, you can read and learn all you want about historic events... but to see, hear, smell, and touch those things would just be amazing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread